The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Like some people have all these crazy names probably my PSN name in general...I'm guessing sorry for the stupid questions.

so you want to change your PSN name "dlo604" to something else? ya can't, just gotta create a new account

I added you btw

if your talking about your title that people see when you kill thme, just go to callsign and killstreaks when your not in a game

I added you btw, ill be on and off

btw some company has made this balaclava thingsy inspired from this game

modern-warfare-2-ghost-masks-20091216053157094.jpg

you can order em online. pretty sweet

i wonder if they sell this kind of stuff at sportchek or even up at the mountain shops

so you want to change your PSN name "dlo604" to something else? ya can't, just gotta create a new account

I added you btw

if your talking about your title that people see when you kill thme, just go to callsign and killstreaks when your not in a game

I added you btw, ill be on and off

btw some company has made this balaclava thingsy inspired from this game

modern-warfare-2-ghost-masks-20091216053157094.jpg

you can order em online. pretty sweet

i wonder if they sell this kind of stuff at sportchek or even up at the mountain shops

I would say to check W. 4th. Those board shops always has some really good gear.

I got your add and accepted. Thanks for the add. If anyone else wants to add me PM me or read a few posts up!

no prob. like I said I'll be on and off all day today :P

decided to set nuke as my killstreak.. got back to back nukes in HQ

almost got more later on but keep dying just as im about to get harrier ><

after my 2nd one people were like "wow.. he must be glitching" .. actually its called chopper gunner. lol

NEVER FEAR MY FRIENDS.

MODEL ISN'T PATCHED TECHNICALLY!!!! Well yeah, they "patched" the range. Add FMJ on it with Akimbo and it has MORE range than before. You can never break the bonds between me and my model.

I got an AC130 in Search with using ACR and Model. I joined half way through, and i only played 3 rounds.

?!!

NEVER FEAR MY FRIENDS.

MODEL ISN'T PATCHED TECHNICALLY!!!! Well yeah, they "patched" the range. Add FMJ on it with Akimbo and it has MORE range than before. You can never break the bonds between me and my model.

I got an AC130 in Search with using ACR and Model. I joined half way through, and i only played 3 rounds.

?!!

The range was lowered a lot. And no, FMJ doesn't add range, it just adds damage to the spray. Shotguns have always been a one hit kill fairly close, the difference was the akimbo was like the range of an assault rifle. FMJ doesn't actually change the range, it's still a lot shorter than before. You can always get lucky and hit with more of the pellets sometimes. It's pretty much useless now with anyone who sees you first if they're a little ways away, which was what they wanted to do in the first place.

The range was lowered a lot. And no, FMJ doesn't add range, it just adds damage to the spray. Shotguns have always been a one hit kill fairly close, the difference was the akimbo was like the range of an assault rifle. FMJ doesn't actually change the range, it's still a lot shorter than before. You can always get lucky and hit with more of the pellets sometimes. It's pretty much useless now with anyone who sees you first if they're a little ways away, which was what they wanted to do in the first place.

Well then, MW2 must love me because i kill just as much or mire than before with the Model. I can still shoot across the plane things in Afghan and Scrapyard. :D

Well then, MW2 must love me because i kill just as much or mire than before with the Model. I can still shoot across the plane things in Afghan and Scrapyard. :D

You're playing against bad people if they let you snipe them with a shotgun from across the map. Most of the time it takes two double shots to hit someone far away, sometimes more, compared to the one it use to at that range. It's still strong from reasonably close, but you should be dead if you don't kill them in one shot. What mode do you play on? It sounds like free kills.

You're playing against bad people if they let you snipe them with a shotgun from across the map. Most of the time it takes two double shots to hit someone far away, sometimes more, compared to the one it use to at that range. It's still strong from reasonably close, but you should be dead if you don't kill them in one shot. What mode do you play on? It sounds like free kills.

Search and Destroy and Domination.

Domination is all prestige 2 and under so EASSYYYY kills. Search & Destroy on the other hand, is probably the hardest game.

I just finished Multiplayer. Prestige 10 Level 70.

Wonder how much i can sell it for :lol:

So I was in a rather ****ed up match last night.

Was looking for a S&D game, but it put me in a private match big team battle on Dustbowl. Two teams of 9 yet it was a free for all and I could kill my 'teammates'. I ended up with a K/D of 77/78. Most hectic and awesome game I've played yet.

So I was in a rather ****ed up match last night.

Was looking for a S&D game, but it put me in a private match big team battle on Dustbowl. Two teams of 9 yet it was a free for all and I could kill my 'teammates'. I ended up with a K/D of 77/78. Most hectic and awesome game I've played yet.

Ya, people use a glitch to change a private match into a ranked match.

Search and Destroy and Domination.

Domination is all prestige 2 and under so EASSYYYY kills. Search & Destroy on the other hand, is probably the hardest game.

I just finished Multiplayer. Prestige 10 Level 70.

Wonder how much i can sell it for :lol:

Considering you glitched it,and your score's insanely low,and your kd's bad pretty much nothing.

Archived