The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Well, it depends how many times you've died and killed in a game.

I don't know how it's calculated. Is it actually the end result of a game or like if i go 3-0 then 2-5 then 4-2 something like that in one game does that all count?

You have 10,000 total kills.

You have 10,000 total deaths.

You have a kill/death ratio of 1.00

Is there anyway you could play with 8 people if you had two TVs, two PS3s and two COD games? We had 7 people with two TVs beside each other with a PS3 and game for each but we couldn't figure out how to link them up. Is this possible? One guy told us that it only works for Halo...

Is there anyway you could play with 8 people if you had two TVs, two PS3s and two COD games? We had 7 people with two TVs beside each other with a PS3 and game for each but we couldn't figure out how to link them up. Is this possible? One guy told us that it only works for Halo...

Yeah you can,you gotta use lan party.Meaning you need a wireless connection in the house you're playing in,and all 8 of you can connect through that.

1887's had a range nerf. Like any shotgun, if you get near one you're dead. You get one shot regardless of akimbo or not. Just don't get yourself into places where you risk getting into a fight with someone with a shotgun up close. They will beat you close range if they get their sights on you.

Best bet is check your corners, and go prone as fast as possible if you know one is coming. It buys you a second or two sometimes. They can't snipe you any more, but obviously you will still die if you get close to ANY shotgun wielder. If they miss you once, it's your own fault if you die. The recoil on all shotguns is more or less a couple of seconds, which should be more than enough for you to make them pay.

The only thing that scares me in MW2 is me laggy compared to some others and if one of them has marathon and tactical knife. The delay between me seeing them and shooting them pretty much means unless I see them coming from a fair distance I'm dead. Well, unless I get unlucky.

Also, famas and M16 are amazing, but only if you get the first shot. You won't win against a single shot automatic otherwise. And K/D ratio does not belong to campers. I can have a 2.0 k/d and I roam around the maps. Campers only work if people are stupid and keep giving them free kills. There is NO good place to camp in MW2. Every area has multiple entrances more or less. Camping is a good way to die against good players. There is -one- good spot on Highrise, but it's nearly impossible to get to without someone on the other team killing you.

are you playing on ps3?

what game mode do you play?

if you like to run and gun and all this crazy hectic BS then go ground war or normal TDM

if you like it laid back a bit , go hardcore TDM (warning, can be a lot of campers though)

Playing on PS3 and I am playing on TDM already, but my KDR is horrible. I just started and it's taking me a long time to learn how to aim properly...

Archived