The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Campers own people with Model.

Seriously, everyone complaing about the Model (Especially you..) are noobs. You bet the Model with either Riot Shield, or lying down the moment you see him.

It's not that hard..

So... you're trying to tell me the perfect counter to Model 1887's is... Model 1887's?

I'm using scar-H with silencer and heartbeat

bling pro

cold blooded

ninja pro

final stand

makes me invisable

I find being invisible useless. Unless i'm feeling like a dbag i just use stopping power, commando and w/e for the first perk.

You shouldn't use invisible classes, especially on small maps. Useless.

I find being invisible useless. Unless i'm feeling like a dbag i just use stopping power, commando and w/e for the first perk.

You shouldn't use invisible classes, especially on small maps. Useless.

Depends on the game type.

Personally, I like being shown on people's radar because it means they will immediately scramble off to wherever you are, and then it is relatively easy to pick them off.

Depends on the game type.

Personally, I like being shown on people's radar because it means they will immediately scramble off to wherever you are, and then it is relatively easy to pick them off.

On Rust it's completely useless, they'll see you none the less..

Scrapyard i guess it CAN be useful but no point.

Being invisible is great. It stops the guys with heartbeat that camp around corners waiting for people from seeing you coming, and you can take out large groups of people when you sneak up behind them because they can't see where the bullets came from.

It all depends on how you use it. If you're going to camp, it's best to use a gun without a silencer for the damage. But if you're sneaking around the back of where the enemy spawns, then yes, silencer is great. The silencer is a horrible thing to use in a fight where the guy sees you coming, because the range reduction really hurts damage at a medium or long distance.

If you just like to bust in and run into places, then obviously it's best to just go with stopping power or something. I mostly use ninja and cold-blooded personally because I don't have to worry about those stupid killstreak rewards mowing me down randomly, and I hate those assholes who use the heartbeat sensor and creep around with LMG's. Not that it's cheap or anything, I just hate dying to them.

Like I said, I usually always use a silencer because I go against the flow to try and sneak up on groups of guys.

i use ninja for everything. i hate people with their heartbeat sensors!!

fk my k/d is down to 2.7

Sorry, i don't have my PS3.

PROMISE during the weekend we'll pump up both of our KD.

(For some reason when we both play together we are always the top 2 players in the game)

After finally getting to mess around with the 1887 for awhile, I gotta say as nice as it is, if you missed you're fracked, and if you get seen by someone aiming first you're fracked. Not really overpowered. Just be careful going around corners. They're harmless unless it's a confined space. Just like akimbo rangers. People are use to them now too, I've seen most of the people running with them in a negative kill ratio.

Archived