The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Why is heartbeat? Why is noob-tube? Why is thermal?

I don't know. Whoever made the game is sort of a noob.

Infinity Ward is a veteran studio not a noob

Heartbeat? You got Ninja

Grenade Launcher? That is unbalanced, they didn't fixed it after MW2

Thermal? Cold-blooded

A lot of things were balanced after COD4 (Frag grenades were overpowered) but a lot of new unbalancing is present but I wouldn't call Infinity Ward (soon to be closed down most likely) a noob studio

The best way to avoid a noob tube (That's basically how Notorious gets ALL HIS NUKES. All he does is camp with OMA, Noob tube and danger close.) is to stand completely in the open from a distance. I usually noobe tub people off walls, and if they're really far away i usually can't his them and they usually kill me.

Lets get a CDC Clan going up today. I hate playing by myself, and i need someone to protect me when i go for nukes because claymores aren't good enough. :( I'll protect you too whenever, i'd only ask if i had a chopper gunner. Whatever though, who's on right now? (PS3)

The best way to avoid a noob tube (That's basically how Notorious gets ALL HIS NUKES. All he does is camp with OMA, Noob tube and danger close.) is to stand completely in the open from a distance. I usually noobe tub people off walls, and if they're really far away i usually can't his them and they usually kill me.

Lets get a CDC Clan going up today. I hate playing by myself, and i need someone to protect me when i go for nukes because claymores aren't good enough. :( I'll protect you too whenever, i'd only ask if i had a chopper gunner. Whatever though, who's on right now? (PS3)

lol most of my nukes are from scar scav cold blood ninja claymores not oma

So it looks like no one can play the new maps yet because IW/Activision/whatever hasn't put out an update on the game. Fail. :frantic:

Oh well, it doesn't effect me because I'm most likely not going to get it anyways.

You have to buy it in the Xbox store, then install it.

The update is up now. They released the pack before the update... lol.

Maybe I'll buy the map pack if they decide to fix this broken game. But until then, I'm not gonna buy it.

Meh, this game isn't that bad. You just gotta know to to avoid it.

BTW, IF YOU WANT TO AVOID NOOB TUBING USE BLAST SHIELD!

Meh, this game isn't that bad. You just gotta know to to avoid it.

BTW, IF YOU WANT TO AVOID NOOB TUBING USE BLAST SHIELD!

It's tough to avoid someone lunging at you with commando. It's to to avoid and RPG that flies past you but kills you with danger close. It's hard to avoid watching someone spawn in the killcam and then kill you.

Have you seen the glitch that lets you have 4 perks, 3 weapons? This is still a decent game, but it has the potential to be one of the best ever.

It's tough to avoid someone lunging at you with commando. It's to to avoid and RPG that flies past you but kills you with danger close. It's hard to avoid watching someone spawn in the killcam and then kill you.

Have you seen the glitch that lets you have 4 perks, 3 weapons? This is still a decent game, but it has the potential to be one of the best ever.

Commando = Move to the side, and he'll miss the knife then knife him. When someone is coming towards you, and it seems like he's gonna knife because shooting would be useless, move to the side and he'll miss the knife, then run up and knife him. I don't know if it works, but i do it all the time when i'm doing knife battles with friends.

RPG = I might be wrong, but with Blast Shield i think you would survive.

4 perks and 3 weapons you can't avoid, i agree that part is cheap. This game isn't that bad, there's always a way to avoid something cheap. They made it so there's always something you can use to avoid something.

Archived