The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Any map, I have yet to come across a team who is able to hold both A and C the whole match to win the game. The B flag is always the most important and if you can camp it you will always get a ton of kills. Of course B flag is also the hardest to defend since on almost any map you can attack it from every side.

Has anybody ever seen a team able to defend A and C the whole match to win?

I remember my team raped the other team by getting A + C on Highrise of all maps. They were traped in that tunnel in the middle and we spread out evenly and guarded the flags. Domination is soooooo much more fun when you have a party and people actually LISTEN to you.

I remember my team raped the other team by getting A + C on Highrise of all maps. They were traped in that tunnel in the middle and we spread out evenly and guarded the flags. Domination is soooooo much more fun when you have a party and people actually LISTEN to you.

This.

Haha that would be the bad part, no matter where you go you get shot from both sides. Highrise is a horrible, horrible map for Domination, first to spawn trap wins! I agree with you, I love Domination when I have a good number of friends who will play as a team instead of a bunch of random morons who try to capture all 3 flags.

Also agree. Demolition isn't bad. Sabotage can be okay sometimes, but... meh. Those third person things are interesting but too weird. Headquarters... nah.

Yup. I would play SND but I've spent almost my whole gaming career playing CS so planting bombs and defusing them is not fun anymore.

WHY THE F**K IS THERE SO MUCH CARE PACKAGE GLITCHING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

F**K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I've been playing horrible for the last week, good thing is my K/D has only gone down 0.01 though.

I'm currently level 70 - 2nd Prestige. I'm a good player, always top 3 and K/D of 1.25 (first COD game though).

I want a nuke so bad. I've been trying so hard. Watching videos on YouTube though, it says that if you prestige, it's extremly difficult to get a nuke. So I created a new psn, started fresh. I'm currently a level 21 and yesterday I was in a ground war game and every single person was a 2nd prestige or higher..WTF!

I'm currently level 70 - 2nd Prestige. I'm a good player, always top 3 and K/D of 1.25 (first COD game though).

I want a nuke so bad. I've been trying so hard. Watching videos on YouTube though, it says that if you prestige, it's extremly difficult to get a nuke. So I created a new psn, started fresh. I'm currently a level 21 and yesterday I was in a ground war game and every single person was a 2nd prestige or higher..WTF!

I've gotten 5, and all of them have been on my first prestige.

just because they are a higher prestige doesnt mean they are good, just they play the game more than others. The easiest was to get nuke IMO is with claymores, scavenger, ninja and cold blood. Claymores is the most helpful for me.

I agree, care package glitching should stop now. How is it even fun?

I guess some people find it fun though..

Gamers are weird, man. Anything to get them an advantage no matter how ridiculous it is (even if it takes the fun and/or challenge) out of the game, they'll do it in a heartbeat.

Gamers are weird, man. Anything to get them an advantage no matter how ridiculous it is (even if it takes the fun and/or challenge) out of the game, they'll do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I was watching my buddy do the glitch and it gave me no interest at all.

All he was doing was throwing care packages..and getting lots of kills over and over, standing in one spot. Seemed boring too me.

Yeah, I was watching my buddy do the glitch and it gave me no interest at all.

All he was doing was throwing care packages..and getting lots of kills over and over, standing in one spot. Seemed boring too me.

I did it couple of times, and the max i would get is like 40 kills with the glitching, but along with it like 25 kills, because the enemies start coming after you. I get better scores without it.

Archived