The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

LOL @ TERMINAL

In the hallway thing, while your looking at A Flag there's this luggage piled together, and i always just stand there with my RPD and rape... I know i'm camping but this is just too funny.

My killstreaks are Harrier, Pavelow and Chopper Gunner. When i stand there, i always get like 15 kills without using any kill streaks, then i would die. After i die, that's when i would call him every single one. Once they're gone, i go back and get my 3 killstreaks again.

Soo funny. Did it 3 times to these guys. They eventually went sniper and sniped me out a few times though..

Whoa.

I was playing some S&D in Karachi and we were in overtime. From our spawn, we all went to our right and I went up along with the bomber while the other 4 went below. I followed the bomber, saw him get killed, and waited for the guy to run out. Eventually, he did, and I killed him and grabbed the bomb. Then it said I was the last alive (against 3 opponents). I ran across the apartment (?) to the side where you can look over B, saw one of the guys, and watched him run behind the store. I then went back the way I came in, went under and hid in the room just a few feet away from B. A few seconds later, someone ran past me, and I shot them. I then proceeded to plant the bomb, but while I was planting, I saw someone else come up behind me. I stopped planting, and started jumping around hoping I wouldn't die. (The guy had HORRIBLE aim). I killed him (this being my 5th kill in a row, getting me a Predator missile), and planted the bomb again (this time actually completing the plant). I went into the store/house place to reload, and found the last guy camping there. He started shooting at me, so I ran away and hid. At this point, there was about 10 seconds left, so I assumed that he had gone to defuse the bomb instead of coming after me. I pulled out my predator missile. He was using Cold-Blooded, so I couldn't find him, but just assumed that he was defusing, and I got him.

I know I suck at explaining, and I'm sure none of you really care, but I'm pretty pumped up. :P

Also, only one more level until I prestige again. Yay!

Hah now I can put a User name to the GamerTag....I know lame right?

But yeah as you probably guessed I can use some polishing on my skill (or lack thereof) lol. I am very streaky

Lol yeah,

You went 7-21 one game then 25-9 the next lol.

Anyone know cost of map pack?

And what if you don't buy it, would game still work? O.o

10 bucks usually and ofcourse the game will still work without it

Edit: Oh crap when did I hit 1000 posts?!? :frantic:

Archived