The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I simply can not be stopped in search and destroy.

I find the best thing to do is get a silenced UMP and just rush them and most times you will kill half there team before they even know what hit'em.

I use ACR with HBS and Silencer for search and destroy but I never rush, just camp.

I have no idea why only so few people use Ninja Pro in this game. Can someone who doesn't use it in any of their classes explain to me why they feel that something like Commando is more beneficial?

I use it in every class other than my sniping classes, I use Steady Aim for those.

I have no idea why only so few people use Ninja Pro in this game. Can someone who doesn't use it in any of their classes explain to me why they feel that something like Commando is more beneficial?

I use it in every class other than my sniping classes, I use Steady Aim for those.

<3 Ninja Pro

1) Not too many people use heartbeat

2) If I see you and you see me, and we're close together, I'm going to knife you. Not to mention getting out of a jam with commando, too, you know when you run through somebody's bullets and stab them. :lol:

I use ninja, too, but only on maps that you usually won't be too close to a person (like Wasteland).

If you have cold-blooded and ninja pro and sneaking up is your tactic that works, that's fine. But other people use other tactics and work just as well if not better (depending on the person).

nah i just camp with acr or the m16 just went 40-5 red dot scavenger pro stopping power pro steady aim it helps me alot

claymores rape but i hate it when kids run by not one but two of my claymores and knife me while i am merkin kids

I mostly agree.

Ninja Pro on most things, Steady Aim pro on sniping is usually my way, but on certain levels I'll put SitRep on (if I die from even ONE claymore, I switch to a nubetoobing, RPG-ing, Danger closing, SitRepping class).

The best kill I ever had was a double kill by seeing and shooting a claymore through a wall and killing two people.

nah i just camp with acr or the m16 just went 40-5 red dot scavenger pro stopping power pro steady aim it helps me alot

claymores rape but i hate it when kids run by not one but two of my claymores and knife me while i am merkin kids

If claymores were 100% fool-proof then all anybody would do is camp. That'd be a fun game. :rolleyes:

Went 45-3-12 in domination on highrise. I was amazing or the other team just sucked. Got 3 AC-130s!!! :) I was actually trying to get 50 kills at the end but I got so aggressive I got killed 5 times straight instead

Went 45-3-12 in domination on highrise. I was amazing or the other team just sucked. Got 3 AC-130s!!! :) I was actually trying to get 50 kills at the end but I got so aggressive I got killed 5 times straight instead

you got 3 ac130s and only got 45 kills?

you got 3 ac130s and only got 45 kills?

Yup used hardline. I ended up getting only 2 kills with the 2nd AC 130 and 1 kill with the third. They all hid inside.

The first one was the most successful. 11 kills(22-1) I died off the start but came back.

Yeah it is great when when there are lots of people with HB sensors, but if there are not I love being able to jump all over the place and not get hurt, and lunge 6ft to stab someone. My FFA class is the only one I use it really because I camp when I am doing FFA

Tar- silenced

Stopping power

Ninja

pred missle

harrier

Chopper gunner

I don't use scavenger on anything but my explosive class because I usually use up all my killstreaks with my first gun then I can do fine with other peoples that I pick up off the ground.

LmAo Ninja is good, and I use it for my sniping class (ever wonder why someone sneaks up on you when ur sniping? its bc u show up on the HBS) When I am sniping I want t be invisible, incl heartbeat sensor. which I have on all my snipers (HBS)

I have a fast class for places like Highrise, scrapyard so on. and I use comando lightweight and marathon bc if i am within 10-15 feet of you by the time you see me I will kill you 9 out of 10 times.

i have:

1 fast class

4 sniper classes

2 assualt classes

1 elevator class

one of my assault classes I have ARC or Scarh with scavenger, stopping power, sitrep

the other class is if there are noob-tubers and I have the m16 with grenade launcher scavenger, danger close and commando with thumper as secondary

My killstreak is only 35 but i get an average of about 30, 5, 5

my best game is 50, 6, 2 in mercenary team death match

I have over 15 nukes under my belt

btw anyone that uses care packages are too green to be good at the game. i use predator, harrier and then pavelow or chopper gunner or sometimes ac130 (pavelow is ussually my fav b/c i can still kill while it works on its own)

xDUTYCALLSx

started using the 7-11-Nuke killstreak and it's pretty cool. The only problem is when people shoot down the freaking air support. Got 3 Nukes, in Rundown, Wasteland, and Afghan. Harrier and Chopper Gunner do work on those maps.

Yup used hardline. I ended up getting only 2 kills with the 2nd AC 130 and 1 kill with the third. They all hid inside.

The first one was the most successful. 11 kills(22-1) I died off the start but came back.

Cool beans... its so annoying when you get a ac130 or chopper and you can only get like 1 or 2 kills

Cool beans... its so annoying when you get a ac130 or chopper and you can only get like 1 or 2 kills

I hate when you get a Chopper Gunner and the pilot flies like he's drunk and can't hold the thing steady enough long enough for you to kill someone.

Archived