-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Yeah intervention is ridiculous for recoil, so is the Barret though

I'm really used to barret though.

but since m21 has less recoil, it does less damage im pretty sure

PSN is jbrosinc

i'll be on at like.. 7ish? after manswers

:P

Did you see that one "biggest boobs"?!?!?!?!

Those were f***ing huge. Disgusting at the same time.

Barret is all I use until I can unlock m21 EBR (or is it m14?? forgot)

but uh. hardcore, even with a silencer, it should kill the guy with one bullet, and I use cold blooded, so no stopping power

regular modes, i use stopping power and no silencer because silencer takes away damage. when playing normal modes, i'll kill the guy with 1 bullet 95%

and this is coming from a guy who snipes a lot

Barrett is all I've ever used and yeah I've pretty much had the same experience, 95% it is a 1 shot kill, 4% I know why it wasn't a 1 shot kill and 1% of the time I'm just kinda staring in dismay at the other person and their magical metal head that repels bullets.

Jesus, i hate the people who have Cold Blooded and Ninja on who just camp in the middle of the map in a Hardcore game and you can only see half of their head.

Hey, i don't camp. I just use cheap guns.

I don't use cheap guns, I camp. But I'm a sniper so I call it a privilege. Too bad I'm on Xbox or I could amaze you guys with my multiple kill-cam misses.

Sometimes after like the 4th shot I don't want to kill him anymore or else it makes me look bad.

I don't use cheap guns, I camp. But I'm a sniper so I call it a privilege. Too bad I'm on Xbox or I could amaze you guys with my multiple kill-cam misses.

If i'm feeling homoish, I go M21 and quick scope everyone. :lol:

Or, if i'm playing in Afghan, i go to the tip of the plane and jump onto these 2 pipes where NOBODY can figure out where you are if you have a silencer. (Only HC)

If i'm feeling homoish, I go M21 and quick scope everyone. :lol:

Or, if i'm playing in Afghan, i go to the tip of the plane and jump onto these 2 pipes where NOBODY can figure out where you are if you have a silencer. (Only HC)

I only ever play TDM and I don't think I've ever actually used the M21. On Afghan my favorite place to look out is near the rocks that look toward the two bunkers and those tin shacks. If the other team is retarded it's so easy to get multi-kills, even got 2 triple kills with predator missiles and went 22-1 because they all decided to huddle around and shoot back at me with SMG's.

I only ever play TDM and I don't think I've ever actually used the M21. On Afghan my favorite place to look out is near the rocks that look toward the two bunkers and those tin shacks. If the other team is retarded it's so easy to get multi-kills, even got 2 triple kills with predator missiles and went 22-1 because they all decided to huddle around and shoot back at me with SMG's.

On the super high cliff? I kill people all the time there, if that's what your talking about.

this public privae match thing is rediculous

I dont mind it so much, I joined a domination game were it didnt matter if you captured the points, you needed 1,000 kills to win the match. So you got a crap load of challenges done and a lot of xp. Played demolition 9 on 9 so that was another game were you could get a bunch of free points and the game lasted forever. 

I do have a problem with the chipmunks fast paced game. If you havent had it yet its were the game is played at a very high speed and everybody has those high pitched squeaky voices. Atleast the unlimited ammo glitch was fun, this is just annoying.  

I'm not a very good sniper, unless its Hardcore and i go crazy with Intervention (Thermal) with Slight of Hand Pro (Faster Aiming Down the Sights) but is the Barrett very inconsistent? Like sometimes it's 2 hit, then sometimes 1? Because all my friends use the Barret (Thermal) and i've tried it before but it always seems to be 2hit. I know they don't have FMJ on, am i doing something wrong?

(It's also not because they get HS)

Damage Lesson For You & Everyone Else.

In MW2 Each Player Has 100 Base Health unless they have painkiller on

Each Sniper has 70 Base Damage Regardless of Range,Using a Silencer reduces the base damage to 50,Stopping Power Increases damage by 140% (1.4x)

Unique Body-Part Damage Multipliers:

Weapon - Head, Chest, Body, Limbs(i.e arms,legs)

Intervention - 1.5, 1.5, 1.1, 1.0

Barrett .50cal - 1.5, 1.5, 1.1, 1.0

WA2000 - 1.5, 1.5, 1.0, 1.0

M21 EBR - 1.5, 1.1, 1.0, 1.0

To get the damage output of each weapon, multiply the base damage 70 (50 if using silencer) by the body-part area (1.5, 1.1 or 1.0). Multiply the result by 1.4 if Stopping Power is being used, and that should be your final total.

Weapon - Head, Chest, Body, Limbs

Intervention - 105, 105, 77, 70

Intervention (w/Silencer) - 75, 75, 55, 50

Intervention (w/Stopping Power) - 147, 147, 107.8, 98

Intervention (w/Silencer & Stopping Power) - 105, 105, 77, 70

Barrett .50cal - 105, 105, 77, 70

Barrett .50cal (w/Silencer) - 75, 75, 55, 50

Barrett .50cal (w/Stopping Power) - 147, 147, 107.8, 98

Barrett .50cal (w/Silencer & Stoping Power) - 105, 105, 77, 70

So The only way to not get a OHKO (One Hit KO) With non silenced and stopping power is to hit them in the arms or the legs on both guns.

If i'm feeling homoish, I go M21 and quick scope everyone. laugh.gif

show me where lol

I said i'd be on at 7 but i forgot had to go to home inspection.. will be on later tonight

Damage Lesson For You & Everyone Else.

In MW2 Each Player Has 100 Base Health unless they have painkiller on

Each Sniper has 70 Base Damage Regardless of Range,Using a Silencer reduces the base damage to 50,Stopping Power Increases damage by 140% (1.4x)

Unique Body-Part Damage Multipliers:

Weapon - Head, Chest, Body, Limbs(i.e arms,legs)

Intervention - 1.5, 1.5, 1.1, 1.0

Barrett .50cal - 1.5, 1.5, 1.1, 1.0

WA2000 - 1.5, 1.5, 1.0, 1.0

M21 EBR - 1.5, 1.1, 1.0, 1.0

To get the damage output of each weapon, multiply the base damage 70 (50 if using silencer) by the body-part area (1.5, 1.1 or 1.0). Multiply the result by 1.4 if Stopping Power is being used, and that should be your final total.

Weapon - Head, Chest, Body, Limbs

Intervention - 105, 105, 77, 70

Intervention (w/Silencer) - 75, 75, 55, 50

Intervention (w/Stopping Power) - 147, 147, 107.8, 98

Intervention (w/Silencer & Stopping Power) - 105, 105, 77, 70

Barrett .50cal - 105, 105, 77, 70

Barrett .50cal (w/Silencer) - 75, 75, 55, 50

Barrett .50cal (w/Stopping Power) - 147, 147, 107.8, 98

Barrett .50cal (w/Silencer & Stoping Power) - 105, 105, 77, 70

So The only way to not get a OHKO (One Hit KO) With non silenced and stopping power is to hit them in the arms or the legs on both guns.

:o

Thanks for the tip. :)

I joined MGaboriks game and I had to mute him

Which game?

I don't remember u joining a game lol

Ohhh, was it when it was in that map with the bunker in the middle? I was with my friends and we were screwing around lol

EDIT: I went 46 - 3 in that map with the three bridges. I had a 35 kill streak, didn't have nuke on though. I find it useless and no fun since i already got the emblem.

My KD is also 1.36 now. Raised it by .04 today. Looking for 1.4 tomorrow.

Archived