The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Finally I'm starting to pass that road block I was stuck at with the 1.21 KDR (now I'm at 1.23, which isn't much of a difference but I was stuck at 1.21 for a couple days).

I'm almost 68, less than 2.5 more to Prestige. I want to try either ACR or AK47. Which one is easier to aim through the iron-sights? I don't want to use Red-Dot Sight anymore, but every time I pick up a gun without Red-Dot or Holographic and I can't aim well (just used to the dot in the middle).

Almost had another 2 nukes today.On wasteland I was at my 17 killstreak,about to call in my Chopper Gunner when some guy randomly decides to go after me with his predator missile when like my whole team was standing together,and I was laying down in the back grass.Ended up going like 56-4.Then on karachi,we were playing HQ PRO.And I got to a 10kill streak before calling in my harriers,and i forgot to call them in before i got my 11th kill.So my chopper gunner finished me with 23 kills,I was just calling in my harrier,when the match ended. Terrible luck,whyd we have to win 200-0 :(

Archived