The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Was playing HQ HC (ricochet .. unfortunately) had a 12 kill streak and was about to call my chopper gun in, was just waiting for our other air support to go away first

so I'm running to find a hiding spot (and I'm in sub base) and I go to throw a smoke grenade when a teammate jumps right infront of me , hits him and I die for it

I am getting worse and worse at this game. I used to do so well, getting at least a 4 K/D spread every game, but now I'm always in the negative. I haven't played the game for about a week, and now I'm terrible at it.

Now I usually resort to my Barrett 50. Cal with Thermal Scope to get a decent score.

Any tips for me?

Was playing HQ HC (ricochet .. unfortunately) had a 12 kill streak and was about to call my chopper gun in, was just waiting for our other air support to go away first

so I'm running to find a hiding spot (and I'm in sub base) and I go to throw a smoke grenade when a teammate jumps right infront of me , hits him and I die for it

I love jumping in front of peoples guns in HC Richochet lol

I am getting worse and worse at this game. I used to do so well, getting at least a 4 K/D spread every game, but now I'm always in the negative. I haven't played the game for about a week, and now I'm terrible at it.

Now I usually resort to my Barrett 50. Cal with Thermal Scope to get a decent score.

Any tips for me?

Go around with an assult rifle instead of just camping around

Frick, I've hit a stand-still. I've been at 1.20 or 1.21 KDR for a couple days now. Seems like I'm getting just enough kills to sustain my KDR, can't get anything more. I have a good game and then cancel it out with 2 or 3 .500 games and a minus game.

Can anybody tell me what exactly happens when you Prestige (just curious because I'm close at 63). I was told that all your guns, killstreaks, challenges, etc. are erased and it's as if you are starting from scratch, but I don't really believe that.

Archived