The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

You guys think the AK has a lot of recoil? I think it has like none at all. Once you fire, it goes up a tiny bit, but it stays there the entire time you fire. Recoil to me is when the gun keeps going up or bounces up and down. But with the AK, I find that it's effortless to aim it. Personal preference I guess. I was kind of disappointed how bad the recoil on the SMGs is. Almost impossible to hit anyone even a bit far away, but the P90 is sexy as hell when the map permits using it.

AK easily my favourite gun, then ACR. I like the P90 too with silencer cause it usually wins fights in close range. All the guns all seem kind of the same tho, just with different recoil. I've never and probably will never use a LMG. Always struck me as big noob guns that people use if they don't know how to aim properly. If I didn't like cold-blooded so much, I'd probably use the FAL. That thing with stopping power is pretty beastly. It reminds me of my favourite gun in CoD4, I forget what one it was but it was one of the last guns you unlocked and it was single shot too. Great accuracy and with stopping power and FMJ it can be a beast.

Perks?

I love Scavenger, only ran out of ammo, maybe once or twice, and really helps me because I use the Rocket Launcher as a secondary and you only get one shot.

Hardline helps me get those Care packages and Predator Missles often. (I'm not the greatest player)

And the third one I really dont care and makes no difference, I randomly picked it, Increased hip fire, though I always use aim...

You guys think the AK has a lot of recoil? I think it has like none at all. Once you fire, it goes up a tiny bit, but it stays there the entire time you fire. Recoil to me is when the gun keeps going up or bounces up and down. But with the AK, I find that it's effortless to aim it. Personal preference I guess. I was kind of disappointed how bad the recoil on the SMGs is. Almost impossible to hit anyone even a bit far away, but the P90 is sexy as hell when the map permits using it.

AK easily my favourite gun, then ACR. I like the P90 too with silencer cause it usually wins fights in close range. All the guns all seem kind of the same tho, just with different recoil. I've never and probably will never use a LMG. Always struck me as big noob guns that people use if they don't know how to aim properly. If I didn't like cold-blooded so much, I'd probably use the FAL. That thing with stopping power is pretty beastly. It reminds me of my favourite gun in CoD4, I forget what one it was but it was one of the last guns you unlocked and it was single shot too. Great accuracy and with stopping power and FMJ it can be a beast.

The LMG'S arent neccesarily a noob gun.I love the AUG HBAR. Good damage,almost perfect accuracy with Grip,okay fire rate and a huge clip. Anything thats not extremely close range it's beast for.I can usually get 4-5 kills in 1 clip.

Perks?

I love Scavenger, only ran out of ammo, maybe once or twice, and really helps me because I use the Rocket Launcher as a secondary and you only get one shot.

Hardline helps me get those Care packages and Predator Missles often. (I'm not the greatest player)

And the third one I really dont care and makes no difference, I randomly picked it, Increased hip fire, though I always use aim...

Steady Aims okay,but if you're playing anything like search & destroy use ninja,I use ninja pro because the silent footsteps is useful on any game mode

I don't really like heartbeat. I prefer to be on the move so people don't come up behind me while I'm slowly creeping around trying to look for red dots. A lot of the good people will use the ninja perk since there's not a whole lot of good perks in the third slot anyway. The only time I've ever really been killed by heartbeat is when some noob is walking around near me and the people see him and end up catching me instead. It gets made up for when they think no one is around the corner and just run out for me, or they watch while they camp and get surprised when I pop up.

All the guns are the same, to be honest. Assault rifles and LMG just come down to aim in a fight. The only difference is SMG's will destroy assault rifles and LMGs up close, and the single shot guns like the FAL and snipers, will almost always beat you if they get the first shot. Depends on what you like, I guess. It's not the same as CoD4 where the MP4 was one of the two guns of choice because it had no recoil or the M16 because it was so damn strong.

Hey, to call the Call of Duty fanatics..

Do stores still sell the Original COD, COD UO and COD 2 for PC? My stupid brother lent them out and they were never returned..

I asked for Christmas but my mom told me stores don't sell them anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CALL-OF-DUTY-3-GAMES-1-2-AND-UNITED-OFFENSIVE-PC_W0QQitemZ280440500171QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item414b8e6fcb

Archived