The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

So I am no-prestige level 61 (I think). I use Harrier, and set my mind to get a harrier which will likely lead to my Chopper Gunner (pending map and my spot I run to for protection etc..) once I call in my chopper gunner (often use cold-blooded :)) I always play with either Predator, Harrier, Chopper Gunner or Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke if I am playing with my friend to cover my back when I am in the chopper gunner.

Although, I don't like the "being left on ground once controlling" a chopper gunner. I understand your using a computer (how you keep it with you and have kill streaks to enable it, I don't know.. but it's apart of life [in the game].

For prestige, I do like the idea of some of the titles you can get as well as the titles and emblems you keep.

You got a PS3?

Whats your PSN

I want to play with you because I want to hopefully hear a cool accent :D

You have a PS3/PSN?

Or do you have F**Box?

Im sorry but I only have xbox now otherwise I would play with you guys. No worries about the homosexual voice comment, I knew you werent saying I was but I do agree with you, they do have very relaxing voices. Anyways, I been called a girl a few times on here since Im very polite to people.<_<

As for the poster who wanted to know what a Latvian-English accent sounds like, it really depends on who you are talking to. Some Latvians sound to have more a Russian accent while others have a Latvian. Its a little like Russian but not as...strong, deep, or as scary.

Lol, I went 30-1-4 on Rundown Team Deathmatch with the Revolver Tac Knife. Tac Knifed the whole match..it's so fun speeding around knifing the other team.

Rundown is easy for it too because you can run around the whole level to the other side pretty quick and just get everyone from behind.

My friend said Scar is rigged.

Is that true? It's my favourite gun :P

Not really. I used Scar all the way up til when I prestiged because everyone said it was a good gun, but then after I prestiged (and everything was erased) I decided to try the M4A1 and I think it's a lot better.

I'd love the scar if it didn't run out of ammo so fast. It's great for one or two guys but then you die having to reload for more ammo. How would FMJ help you out in 1 on 1 gun battles? It's just deep impact. Maybe if you were trying to shoot him through a wall or a hill or something.

My favourite gun is the ACR. It's so accurate and sexy.

How the hell do you guys beat High Explosive and Armor Piercing on veteran in Special Ops? Stupid Juggernauts.

I'd love the scar if it didn't run out of ammo so fast. It's great for one or two guys but then you die having to reload for more ammo. How would FMJ help you out in 1 on 1 gun battles? It's just deep impact. Maybe if you were trying to shoot him through a wall or a hill or something.

My favourite gun is the ACR. It's so accurate and sexy.

How the hell do you guys beat High Explosive and Armor Piercing on veteran in Special Ops? Stupid Juggernauts.

With Juggernauts, me and my friends always just run around it, knifing it every second. Works every time :lol:

Don't actually "try" to get a nuke. Play like you normally do, if all you think about is trying to get a nuke, you won't get it. I always get mine at the most unexpected times. Trust me, if you don't try, you won't get nervous and you'll play like you normally do.

pssshhh lol if you have nuke on why wouldnt you try for a nuke lol

theres no point of having it on then just a waste of a killstreak....

put nukes on your favourite and best maps and you are more likely to get it

for me i get nukes easiest on rundown and subbase.

Im sorry but I only have xbox now otherwise I would play with you guys. No worries about the homosexual voice comment, I knew you werent saying I was but I do agree with you, they do have very relaxing voices. Anyways, I been called a girl a few times on here since Im very polite to people.dry.gif

you have an x-box, eh?

/cocks shotgun

I think ACR is better. :D

It probably is (I haven't tried it, but I will on my next prestige; going to finish up all the M4A1 stuff this time), but I was just talking about the SCAR and M4.

I'm using SCAR right now, it's awesome with the FMJ. I think it makes a huge difference, before I used it everytime there was like a one on one battle I died now with the FMJ I always win.

FMJ shouldn't help with 1-on-1 battles, Stopping Power would. You're are just getting better overtime and it just seems like it.

Getting really frustrated with care package. I get a lot of UAV, CUAV and ammos but I keep it on because sometimes I do get Chop Gun or AC130. Problem is, the last several times I've gotten either of those it has been in stupid levels with buildings to hide in. I've probably gotten 10 kills the last 5 of those combined. Maybe I'll try the Predator, Harrier, Chopper combo now.

Getting really frustrated with care package. I get a lot of UAV, CUAV and ammos but I keep it on because sometimes I do get Chop Gun or AC130. Problem is, the last several times I've gotten either of those it has been in stupid levels with buildings to hide in. I've probably gotten 10 kills the last 5 of those combined. Maybe I'll try the Predator, Harrier, Chopper combo now.

getting really frustrated when people complain about getting UAV's and ammo from care packages

set your KS higher, scrub

getting really frustrated when people complain about getting UAV's and ammo from care packages

set your KS higher, scrub

If you would use your reading comprehension skills at least a little you'd know that getting UAV's and ammo isn't what I'm complaining about.

If you would use your reading comprehension skills at least a little you'd know that getting UAV's and ammo isn't what I'm complaining about.

FYI, you can shoot through windows. You can EASILY get people inside buildings.. You just need to know where to shoot.

Archived