The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Played over the credits of Mass Effect 1. Brings back good memories of the first game.

It's too bad that another of their songs played over the credits of Mass Effect 3.

A very good song, but listening to it will always evoke anger and force me to punch something, due to the association with the horrible ending of Mass Effect 3.

Good band for sure though.

I have most of their stuff and they really good, it's a shame they haven't been bigger even with bioware's publicity

I have most of their stuff and they really good, it's a shame they haven't been bigger even with bioware's publicity

After that post I went and checked out a lot of their other stuff, and it makes for good listening.

Though it would have helped a lot if Bioware gave a good ending. Sure there's a bunch of people, including myself, that have seen it and heard this song a hundred times over in parodies and such of the ending, but it's still not a positive association. It's hard to enjoy or appreciate a song when you feel sick to your stomach.

I wish these guys more luck in the future. Maybe if Bioware includes them in a game again in the future, they could play their song with a better sense of timing, lol.