The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

20170419_060700.thumb.jpg.3038d93fe9011770afcfabc804a6672a.jpg

Brilac is a little kooky right now. It is 6:09am in Chicago, and landed a half hour ago.  I think I am at the right terminal and gate. I'll see in an hour when Montreal is listed on the screen at the gate. I checked the departure screen a few times, so I think I know where I am at, and I've taken this flight before. It's just that the plane I took to Chicago parked at a different terminal.

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

what were you doing in ottawa, just visiting?

I took the train from Montreal for a day trip. I went to Montreal for my birthday and to enjoy the Playoffs.  I would show my full on bleu-blanc-rouge, but this is a Canucks site... 

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

I took the train from Montreal for a day trip. I went to Montreal for my birthday and to enjoy the Playoffs.  I would show my full on bleu-blanc-rouge, but this is a Canucks site... 

You should post the one with Guy Lafleur. Him and Yvan Cournoyer were two of my favourites when I was a kid. My Mom was a big-time Habs fan and we used to watch them whenever they were on.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

You should post the one with Guy Lafleur. Him and Yvan Cournoyer were two of my favourites when I was a kid. My Mom was a big-time Habs fan and we used to watch them whenever they were on.

Oh yes, but I posted that pic another thread since it was Habs related.  The Habs were the second team I knew of when growing up.  It was either someone on the coaching staff or a player that had the same last name as me, and I felt connected. 

19 minutes ago, brilac said:

right on, what games did you go too?

6 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

right on, what games did you go too?

I went to the game on April 20th and Fan Jam.  I sat in row 2 behind the net.  I was in my full on bleu-blanc-rouge, including the CH painted on the side of my face, and cheering the Habs on like crazy.  I love games at the Bell Centre!  I went to the Playoffs in 2015 as well, and it was electric!  And the side of my head was shaved in the form of a CH - the CH hair was 2015.

Edited by brilac
9 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

haha nice, yeah i remember 2015 WJC, that place was loud, wish the habs could of went on, their my 2nd  fav team 

The Habs are my second favorite team too!  Love comes about when I think about them.

1 minute ago, brilac said:

The Habs are my second favorite team too!  Love comes about when I think about them.

yeah cheering on Ottawa now, but last game they sucked big time, AV must of switched it up lol.

Edited by TNucks1