The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

taylormar.thumb.jpg.1f7cf8f4d506cc6f2222cee26aed7790.jpg

just pre-drinking before going too my great auntys 80th birthday party at the legion hall, rocking my cousin stephanies sunglasses lol.

pre-liquor party, the legion, tank top. better call in the heavies, randy. we got these guys right where we want them... in the **** snare.

• Upvote 4
29 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

This was pre-ventilation. I committed to my golf trip outfit back in December of last year. I always keep my hair bucked down to the wood for obvious balding reasons. Side note: Not a joint, it's a golf tee.

fT1DR1b.jpg

You are slowly becoming my favorite poster in this thread.

What's the rest of the golf outfit like?

9 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

pre-liquor party, the legion, tank top. better call in the heavies, randy. we got these guys right where we want them... in the **** snare.

hahaha, was like 34 degrees out that day was a heat $&!# storm, good times though.

I tried to take a pic while I'm here bored at work but I look like death so please accept this snapchat selfie from when I got my hair done last week.

Bet you can't tell from the board behind me but my dart game has actually improved!

Snapchat-8493180.jpg

Edited by Cramarossa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
11 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

taylormar.thumb.jpg.1f7cf8f4d506cc6f2222cee26aed7790.jpg

just pre-drinking before going too my great auntys 80th birthday party at the legion hall, rocking my cousin stephanies sunglasses lol.

1 hour ago, diesel_3 said:

This was pre-ventilation. I committed to my golf trip outfit back in December of last year. I always keep my hair bucked down to the wood for obvious balding reasons. Side note: Not a joint, it's a golf tee.

fT1DR1b.jpg

@TNucks1 and @diesel_3

Totally digging the sunglasses!

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

I had to print screen off instagram, didn't have any shots of myself. This was a still from my majestic icing, we all try to 'ice' each other by hiding disgusting Smirnoff Ices in random places and if we find it, we have to drop to a knee and slam it.

uZPZhE6.jpg

I mean it's obviously required to make this statement but,:

your attire is amazing.

the macho man randy savage wants his shades back though.

Edited by riffraff
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
On 8/4/2017 at 11:58 AM, diesel_3 said:

fT1DR1b.jpg

i totally did think that was a joint lol, didnt read your txt at first haha.

• Upvote 1