The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

It isn't merle who shot him.

It's someone hunting for the deer, Carl being shot was an accident.

Carl also gets hit, the axe doesn't protect him. There's a scene with rick carrying Carl who's clearly unconscious.

They're off to meet more people.

I dont know why but I want to see the more carnage. I want to see the little girl come back in the middle of the night as a zombie and maybe eat her mother. I want to see some really Effed up ****. I guess Carl being shot made me go :|:|:|:| But I want to see the little girl come back as a zombie and scare the crap out of everyone. I want to see her mother have to shoot her. I know its bad but I think that would be craaaaazy

I dont know why but I want to see the more carnage. I want to see the little girl come back in the middle of the night as a zombie and maybe eat her mother. I want to see some really Effed up ****. I guess Carl being shot made me go :|:|:|:| But I want to see the little girl come back as a zombie and scare the crap out of everyone. I want to see her mother have to shoot her. I know its bad but I think that would be craaaaazy

Archived