The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead

egatti

That was a great episode. Easily the best since the first one, even if that says nothing at all. Way better then what we saw for most of season one, mainly in that stuff actually happened. Apparently having people do more then just talk for 45 minutes makes for better television. Go figure. It's quite quickly that I'm no longer frustrated with this show.

I want to chalk it up to the fact that they replaced the entire writing staff, but it's a bit early to assume this new group will be consistent. Early guessing, I would say thank god that the season one staff and their boring asses are out of there. And thank god that the new guys have 13, not 6 episodes to make something out of it.

And whoa, that ending came out of nowhere. I think though, it won't amount to anything, and they'll be fine... for now.

That was a great episode. Easily the best since the first one, even if that says nothing at all. Way better then what we saw for most of season one, mainly in that stuff actually happened. Apparently having people do more then just talk for 45 minutes makes for better television. Go figure. It's quite quickly that I'm no longer frustrated with this show.

I want to chalk it up to the fact that they replaced the entire writing staff, but it's a bit early to assume this new group will be consistent. Early guessing, I would say thank god that the season one staff and their boring asses are out of there. And thank god that the new guys have 13, not 6 episodes to make something out of it.

And whoa, that ending came out of nowhere. I think though, it won't amount to anything, and they'll be fine... for now.

They need to fnd an RV dealer and grab a few brand new motor homes. This is one thing that bugs me about this show, they would have their pick of just about anything, so what's the problem, oh, I know, it's the budget.

If your in that situation, you grab a phone book and a map. You grab some deisel RV's from a dealer, top of the line, you go to a refinery and grab a diesel tanker, you go to a water company and grab a water truck, go to a military base and grab something with a 50 caliber machine gun, etc.

Even if you grab it as you go, a little here and a little there, it still just seems like common sense.

They need to fnd an RV dealer and grab a few brand new motor homes. This is one thing that bugs me about this show, they would have their pick of just about anything, so what's the problem, oh, I know, it's the budget.

If your in that situation, you grab a phone book and a map. You grab some deisel RV's from a dealer, top of the line, you go to a refinery and grab a diesel tanker, you go to a water company and grab a water truck, go to a military base and grab something with a 50 caliber machine gun, etc.

Even if you grab it as you go, a little here and a little there, it still just seems like common sense.

Archived