The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

I'm really digging the game so far. I've only ranked up to about lvl 9 but here are my first impressions...

The Good

- Guns have recoil and kill in just about the perfect amount of shots.

- Nuketown is an awesome map. A million times better than Rust and Shipment.

- The currency system is pretty cool and doesn't really have any flaws. It takes away from the struggle in getting attachments.

- I've only been killed by a noob tube like once or twice.

- Everything seems pretty balanced so far. No major exploits... yet.

- The reticule customization seems pretty cool. I haven't tried it yet but had picked up some guns with pink sights. Pretty cool and gives us something fresh to look at.

- Also looking forward to all the other customization.

- Snipers are doing what they're supposed to do.

The Bad

- Nothing is really tremendously bad or even close to game breaking at this point, most of these are just picky things.

- The flamethrower is kinda annoying. The game can do without it but whatever.

- Some of the hit registration seems kinda off to me. There are shots that havent registered that I'm almost positive were dead on hits.

- I've been playing the same few maps over and over. Haven't got to play any of the maps that I've seen and have looked really cool.

- There's quite a bit of camping, but I think it's because people aren't used to having their killstreaks not stack on each other.

- Aiming down the sight in domination makes the A/B/C flag marker grey out and make it look like someone's capping it... its tricked me quite a few times.

- Too many of the same old "beige" maps. My favourite maps are always the bright ones.

I'm really digging the game so far. I've only ranked up to about lvl 9 but here are my first impressions...

The Good

- Guns have recoil and kill in just about the perfect amount of shots.

- Nuketown is an awesome map. A million times better than Rust and Shipment.

- The currency system is pretty cool and doesn't really have any flaws. It takes away from the struggle in getting attachments.

- I've only been killed by a noob tube like once or twice.

- Everything seems pretty balanced so far. No major exploits... yet.

- The reticule customization seems pretty cool. I haven't tried it yet but had picked up some guns with pink sights. Pretty cool and gives us something fresh to look at.

- Also looking forward to all the other customization.

- Snipers are doing what they're supposed to do.

The Bad

- Nothing is really tremendously bad or even close to game breaking at this point, most of these are just picky things.

- The flamethrower is kinda annoying. The game can do without it but whatever.

- Some of the hit registration seems kinda off to me. There are shots that havent registered that I'm almost positive were dead on hits.

- I've been playing the same few maps over and over. Haven't got to play any of the maps that I've seen and have looked really cool.

- There's quite a bit of camping, but I think it's because people aren't used to having their killstreaks not stack on each other.

- Aiming down the sight in domination makes the A/B/C flag marker grey out and make it look like someone's capping it... its tricked me quite a few times.

- Too many of the same old "beige" maps. My favourite maps are always the bright ones.

Great game.

Don't know what you guys are talking about. If you liked MW2, you'll love Black Ops. Who cares about graphics..

They took out One Man Army, Danger Close, Commando.. It's just MW2 but perfected.

The spawning system kinda sucks. I killed a guy, and he spawns kinda far away but like right in the middle of my cross hairs.. Happened a few times.

Archived