The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Somewhere there an award winning employee spilling his rye and ginger in a fit of jealous rage........

Somewhere....there's a few people saying , " Kevin Bieksa,,,you are a solid dman, you score big time goals, you make big time defencive plays, you make big time hits, and you fight....even in the the playoffs, you are the heart and soul of a team....you may have the eamings of a Conn Smythe attributes....even if you don't know it.

Kevin Bieksa....you are reallly, deserving of every accolade that you recieve!

Juice.....regardless of what anyone says......you're my favorite player....and i'm so freakin drunk right now.....that i don't' care who knows!

Somewhere....there's a few people saying , " Kevin Bieksa,,,you are a solid dman, you score big time goals, you make big time defencive plays, you make big time hits, and you fight....even in the the playoffs, you are the heart and soul of a team....you may have the eamings of a Conn Smythe attributes....even if you don't know it.

Kevin Bieksa....you are reallly, deserving of every accolade that you recieve!

Juice.....regardless of what anyone says......you're my favorite player....and i'm so freakin drunk right now.....that i don't' care who knows!

Lol leave to drink to bring out the over-amouressness in a man.

I'm just glad Ham... er...Rome was there to make him a better player.

Did my best to represent CDC on TEAM 1040 tonight.........EOTM , BB, got their names out there.

Like Juice, I think I 'ducked' it.......but it doesn't matter.

I did my best to represent us 'CDC'rs'.......on a great night.

Did my best to represent CDC on TEAM 1040 tonight.........EOTM , BB, got their names out there.

Like Juice, I think I 'ducked' it.......but it doesn't matter.

I did my best to represent us 'CDC'rs'.......on a great night.

I heard it too. The post game shows are about the only thing that play at a reasonable hour in this place.

He didn't exactly sound like he even knew CDC existed :lol:

Dammit Lonny....you drunk son of a...... I forgot to mention you tonight!

Mid day for me and working so sober as a nun.

Missed it and I was listening to 1040 on my iPhone at work.

I was going to call or email in today. Will have to do so next game maybe.

I heard it too. The post game shows are about the only thing that play at a reasonable hour in this place.

He didn't even want to hear about CDC....but I got it in there.

:D

You;'e right...he had no idea what CDC was.....but we all do. :D

Mid day for me and working so sober as a nun.

Missed it and I was listening to 1040 on my iPhone at work.

I was going to call or email in today. Will have to do so next game maybe.

5:30pm for me here. Where are you?

I thought about calling too, but I know the charge would be ridiculous if they put me on hold for a long time.

lol, Bxa is a joke. At least 4 or 5 of the Bruins best scoring chances have been the direct result of Bxa missing passes and a few plays. Also take note , all of you shut down praisers, the Hammer valiantly goes down, making the check of the game, and the new shut down pairing does not include Bxa. That said Rome was actually playing well, Bxa is blowing and will only blow more chunks, the more ice he gets.

Somewhere around 200 pages ago I asked you if you ever get tired of being wrong.

I guess I have my answer.... :rolleyes:

I'm really nervous to see how Hamhuis' injury will affect Bieksa. A huge reason for his success this year is because of Hamhuis. They work so well together

Lol

bieksa did fine without hamhuis last night an this year.

Lol

bieksa did fine without hamhuis last night an this year.

Bxa looked like crap playing with Rome last night and AV pulled him off the shut down unit, because he's useless without Hammer there to bail him out and Lou already had a big job to do so he couldn't baby sit Bxa's giveaways any longer either.

Bxa looked like crap playing with Rome last night and AV pulled him off the shut down unit, because he's useless without Hammer there to bail him out and Lou already had a big job to do so he couldn't baby sit Bxa's giveaways any longer either.

You're just mad because Bieksa started the play with a great feed to Kesler that led to the game winning goal.

He's getting it done all over the ice.....and your hate on him, is just pathetic at this point.

Archived