The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Bxa looked like crap playing with Rome last night and AV pulled him off the shut down unit, because he's useless without Hammer there to bail him out and Lou already had a big job to do so he couldn't baby sit Bxa's giveaways any longer either.

I honestly dont get it.. how can you still hate on Bieksa? Every single person who knows anything about hockey has said he is arguably the Canucks best defenceman this year. At this point, I think you're doing it for the attention.

Bxa looked like crap playing with Rome last night and AV pulled him off the shut down unit, because he's useless without Hammer there to bail him out and Lou already had a big job to do so he couldn't baby sit Bxa's giveaways any longer either.

I disagree, but if he did, it was possibly because he was playing with Rome ;)

how come there is not one single person that agrees with you? also, you were talking about how Bxa wouldn't be able to handle Chara Infront of the net, I don't know what game you were watching but the one I watched him knock Chara on his ice twice.

Hint: anyone who plays with Rome looks like crap.

how come there is not one single person that agrees with you? also, you were talking about how Bxa wouldn't be able to handle Chara Infront of the net, I don't know what game you were watching but the one I watched him knock Chara on his ice twice.

lol, are you Manny? I mean blind?

Watch the 1st period Bos PP's again and not tell me it was Hamhuis that was rendering Chara's net presence ineffective. Bxa was nowhere to be seen. Oh wait there was that one play where Zdeno was already tripping on the side of the net, when Bxa snuck up behind him and gave Chara a cheap chop on the back, and enabled the Monster to complete his fall.

Watch the 1st period Bos PP's again and not tell me it was Hamhuis that was rendering Chara's net presence ineffective. Bxa was nowhere to be seen. Oh wait there was that one play where Zdeno was already tripping on the side of the net, when Bxa snuck up behind him and gave Chara a cheap chop on the back, and enabled the Monster to complete his fall.

You might be legally retarded, boy.

Wow. You're really boosting your stupid ratio today, C. Three completely asinine statements in a single sentence.

Have you been in touch with the Guiness Book of World Records yet? This has to be some kind of idiocy record.

again.. why does not even one single person agree with you. One time you need to compile a reel of one of Bieksas next games showing all these "mishaps" you only see. Cause apparently your the only person that sees all this.

again.. why does not even one single person agree with you. One time you need to compile a reel of one of Bieksas next games showing all these "mishaps" you only see. Cause apparently your the only person that sees all this.

He doesn't see anything. He's been spewing this garbage all season and now that Juice has exposed his stupidity for what it is, he refuses to man up and admit he was out to lunch.

He'll continue to fabricate Bieksa "mistakes" and insert the requisite "lols" until the season is over, then he'll slink back under his rock and find a new axe to grind. Next year he'll pick a new target and hope against hope that the player in question doesn't make him look the fool that bieksa did this season.

He doesn't see anything. He's been spewing this garbage all season and now that Juice has exposed his stupidity for what it is, he refuses to man up and admit he was out to lunch.

He'll continue to fabricate Bieksa "mistakes" and insert the requisite "lols" until the season is over, then he'll slink back under his rock and find a new axe to grind. Next year he'll pick a new target and hope against hope that the player in question doesn't make him look the fool that bieksa did this season.

wow excellent choice of words you should come up with a name to describe your statement,s. how about jackass.

wow excellent choice of words you should come up with a name to describe your statement,s. how about jackass.

Maybe you should go back over the last 400 pages of CANUCKELION posts and see if you can see what prompted my "jackass" statements.

Fedor Federov is that you?? That one punch bieksa handed to you wasn't enough I suppose? Now you act like a tough guy against bieksa over CDC??? Just drink or smoke whatever it is and shut up before history will really repeat itself!!

Weak weak name calling, by the children members of CDC.

Fact is, Bxa still has a peewee shot, can't defend and leads the team in giveaways. He's gone next year as the Nuck's can't afford to re sign a guy who plays up to his contract pay scale once every 5 years. lol

Stats are for losers but if you are a loser er, stats guy, figure out Bxa's career +/- #'s for his career vs with Hammer as a babysitter er partner.

Fact is, Bxa still has a peewee shot, can't defend and leads the team in giveaways. He's gone next year as the Nuck's can't afford to re sign a guy who plays up to his contract pay scale once every 5 years. lol

Do we have another player named Bieksa?

Pot, meet kettle.

Peewee shot? You call this -

- a peewee shot?

Grow up. Your schtick is old and long past it's 'best before' date.

ahem.

You will find every opinion imaginable here, so you may want to find another board if you are not able to keep your cool when someone's viewpoint offends you. The following actions are strictly prohibited:

Trolling and posting with intent to provoke other posters

Really, mods?

Archived