The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

he still does have some pretty big mistakes game to game , its been a while since juice has gone so many games without me trying to pull my fing hair out over some bonehead move

i like the guy , but his inconsistency kills me

watching brad marchand walk around him and scoring was embarresing

hope he gets all the rest he needed with this break , hes an important part of the team and when hes not on his game 100% you can tell because hes out there so damn much

Still the man? lol,  Did you see the U.S.  women kick the Canadian  women 4 - zip, in soccer yesterday?

On that first goal, I could have sworn that was Bxa in drag, screwing up on D to create the play. :shock:

So, let me get this straight:

...When watching random sports, you imagine that any errors are made by Bieksa, regardless of sport, player, or even gender.

...Now I finally understand.

Bieksa has been absolutely useless for us this season. All the hate on Ballard with his mistakes yet Bieksa makes so many more but never gets sat out. Seems like 75% of the goals against hes standing there outside the crease looking at a puck in his net.

The best forwards in the game play against the leagues best defenders and still put up 80+ points. That's who Bieksa plays against.

His useless 5G 23A +5 say hi..

Reality is reality.......... i wouldn't criticize him if he earned his paycheque.

BTW, nice pass Bieksa on that 2nd Colorado goal !! Does he get an assist on that sweet setup?

:picard:

You're acting as though he passed it right into the slot, that isn't what happened....The "reality" is, he not only saved an EN goal against with a diving save, but also on the same shift scored the tying goal. Man Bieksa sucks!!!

Shut up.

If you watched the game you would have realized it was a standard behind the net pass that hit a rut in the boards, it was a bad bounce.

Hey Pinhead..............don't tell me to shut up. I have an opinion just the same as you. That was a bull play off the goal - should have been up the damn boards.

So, he got lucky and hit the net for once. he's being paid like a better than average d-man. He isn't playing like one.

He plays the best on his contract years only.

You're acting as though he passed it right into the slot, that isn't what happened....The "reality" is, he not only saved an EN goal against with a diving save, but also on the same shift scored the tying goal. Man Bieksa sucks!!!

Do it for Raymond...........lol!!

Actually, it means a lot.

It's a team game, so he didn't win/lose the game, but he certainly did have an impact.

Do you know how many guys "make a mistake" and don't battle back to redeem themselves?....he stretched out to save a goal then scored. I'd say we forgive him tonight.

You know who does that?.....leaders do. Guys who take it upon themselves to fix things.

Archived