The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Really disappointed with the finish. Canucks..er Whitecaps should've buried so many of their chances and instead they fall asleep at the end. Equally disappointing is that these last two losses will likely be in the back of their heads for the upcoming games.

You'd expect with super-subs like Morales and Rosales they'd close out the game..it might've been left in better hands to the 11 who started today.

Edited by FallenCR7A

Really disappointed with the finish. Canucks..er Whitecaps should've buried so many of their chances and instead they fall asleep at the end. Equally disappointing is that these last two losses will likely be in the back of their heads for the upcoming games.

You'd expect with super-subs like Morales and Rosales they'd close out the game..it might've been left in better hands to the 11 who started today.

That was their first loss in a month? And I don't think it'll affect them too negatively for two home matches. They know our crowd can intimidate refs too.

That was their first loss in a month? And I don't think it'll affect them too negatively for two home matches. They know our crowd can intimidate refs too.

My bad, I was counting MTL as a loss. Regardless, hopefully you're right. Still very disappointing given our chances and subs.

Kah got himself a broken jaw apparently. Makes some more sense why he was getting dominated in the box late I suppose.

First reports were a broken jaw

Then Carl Robinson, on the post game show, said it was probably a fractured cheekbone.

Then the radio hosts proceeded to still call it a broken jaw :wacko:

Its still no picnic but probably less of a recovery time for the cheekbone.