The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official hawaii five-o thread

Tony Romo

Locally you can watch syndicated re-runs Monday to Friday on KVOS TV (Me TV) at 5 pm.

BTW Jack Lord played CIA agent Felix Leiter in the first Bond film Dr. No. He was the first choice to replace Jeffrey Hunter as the captain of the Enterprise on the original Star Trek but his salary demands were too high and included a piece of the show so William Shatner got the part.

Poorly written horribly acted show and it's too cheesy

The only thing that's good is the scenery

And why did they pick Scott Caan to play Danny

This kid is a midget at 5foot 5 inches

Grace Park who is from Vancouver is 5foot 10 inches and towers over him

So as a result, they have to use special camera angle work and tricks just to make him look taller

Why didn't they just find someone else who isn't a shrimp

• 1 month later...

It's a decent show, but sadly it's falling into typical 21st century writing. Who do you trust? Paranoia, and lack of communication between people. Bringing in new characters and actors to spike up ratings. Location and scenery and photography are spectacular.

I find it funny that despite taking some plot lines from the original series, (The tidal wave episode) that they still don't make the scripts any better.

The show might make it to season three, but will probably fall apart after that. They are already trying gimmicks to keep the show going. The original series worked because it was a good cop drama set on a beautiful location.

Locally you can watch syndicated re-runs Monday to Friday on KVOS TV (Me TV) at 5 pm.

BTW Jack Lord played CIA agent Felix Leiter in the first Bond film Dr. No. He was the first choice to replace Jeffrey Hunter as the captain of the Enterprise on the original Star Trek but his salary demands were too high and included a piece of the show so William Shatner got the part.

No I did not watch it, but the new Hawaii Five-0 is a lot better than the new Charlie's Angels. That show is awful.But the guy ahead of me saying the show will last 3 years will probably be correct. Because 3 years is usually the mimimum for syndication rights. Given the ratings are only moderate and it is very expensive to produce, I give it 3 years.

Archived