The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Well, you did post "That's it, I'm done".

Perhaps that's why people thought you quit. I did, but I guess it's good to see that you haven't.

because i was tired and i was done with #cabashikals bull? i'm not going to stick around and stay up while a bunch of assholes attack me, so I went to bed. If I was leaving the forums, i'd make it plainly obvious and go out in a blaze of glory.

It's nice to know who your friends are though... glad no one came to my defense after they thought I was gone. you can guarantee I won't be contributing as much anymore or starting any horrible threads, because anyone else has been adding so much to the board/starting amazing topics.

because i was tired and i was done with #cabashikals bull? i'm not going to stick around and stay up while a bunch of assholes attack me, so I went to bed. If I was leaving the forums, i'd make it plainly obvious and go out in a blaze of glory.

It's nice to know who your friends are though... glad no one came to my defense after they thought I was gone. you can guarantee I won't be contributing as much anymore or starting any horrible threads, because anyone else has been adding so much to the board/starting amazing topics.

Seeing as most of the people who were against you were people I know and like, I thought my silence wouldn't go unnoticed. I still think you're a good guy, don't take it too personally - it's just a forum board after all.

Oh, don't be so dramatic man. Most people were only bothered with the baby photos and not much else. While we're being honest, I admitted in the other thread that I thought the tens and tens of photos were a bit overkill, but it's not something that ever bothered me and I figured you were just a proud dad so I never even mentioned it until it was brought up then. It would be stupid to get so worked up about such a trivial thing, especially when you'll likely never meet anyone from here in person. Aside from some weirdly random threads in White Noise (which I just ignored anyway) I don't have any problems with you. You have more sense than at least 95% of the other members on here.

And Magikal is a moron.

Archived