The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

More like fur mean hoe.

Rekt? Rekt.

Cech = 11m

Price of Salah is set at just under 18 million pounds if anyone wants to buy.

Mikel is asking to leave. I assume his fee will be in the range of 5 million pounds.

If Cuadrado is leaving, I'd assume the asking price would be in the range of 20-25m pounds.

If Luis is out, I'm assuming his value is in the range of 10 million pounds. Simeone has openly said he's interested.

Remy's value is set at 15 million pounds apparently.

If Ramires wants out, I'm sure something in the range of 10 million pounds would suffice.

Apparently Chelsea's not interested in selling Oscar. They don't need to either. Like Luis and Simeone, Allegri stated he likes Oscar in a group of players.

Bolded are sures IMO. Italicized are 50/50's for me. Rest is just stuff.

In terms of buys -

Moses + cash for Begovic sounds plausible ATM

I truly believe Chelsea are secretly the dark horse in the Paul Pogba race, but it'd have to be in the range of 55 million pounds and no higher - below Juventus asking price.

I think that if Atletico decide that they're willing to sell Griezzmann below his buyout clause, he'll be a Chelsea player within the next few weeks.

Chelsea buying a defender is a guarantee at this point. Stones, Alderweireld, Baba, and Varane are the guys I expect to be within Mourinho's targets.

The Axel Witsel rumor for 18 pounds a couple days ago turned me on. I'd love it. Good box to box player, played with Nemanja at Benfica.

Also was the Dembele rumor but I ain't buying that.

Bertrand Traore, the 19 year old from Burkina-Faso has received his work permit. 99% likely to be on Chelsea next season. Apparently Jose is a big fan. He's openly said that if he had his work permit, he'd have been on squad last season.

That is all.

Yes.

I just don't understand how you can take a stance other than neutral.

well clearly its okay to support a lot of clubs no matter the size, as long as they are from different leagues!!!

/s

I don't mind it that much. I just can't understand how you can pick sides on this type of thing.

I'm a Man Utd fan lol. For the hundreth time, I'm a RM supporter cause some of my favourite Manchester players transferred there during their primes. I root for CR7 therefore I prefer Madrid naturally, not rocket science lol.

...and I'm ecstatic for Utd if they can somehow get Ramos in a transfer. Would be huge for us getting one of the worlds best.

Cheer for the player not the team. Rio was one of my favourit United players of all-time doesn't mean I cheer for QPR. United and Real compete for one of,if not THE, biggest trophys in world soccer,what happens if they meet in the CL final? Its like cheering for the Canucks and the Bruins in 2011.

Yeah I'm still confused. I'm not even trying to be a dick.

You're a united fan, but you prefer Madrid because of Ronaldo. Okay you prefer Madrid. But then you'd be ecstatic if United got Ramos, and you refer to them as "us".

So, you're a what?

I don't mean I prefer as in over Man Utd lol. Mis-worded that, meant to say I naturally like Madrid cause of CR7. Manchester is at the top for me and then Madrid is "second" cause of CR7

I've learned one thing and it's not to get excited until it's official lol. Otamendi, Firmino etc were all linked to Man Utd to begin with and it seemed like it'd happen but one left and the other is still there. English papers especially are really misleading and player agents use purposely link teams like Utd to up the price of their player. Ramos is out there but as of right now, there's no certainty he's going somewhere.

I've learned one thing and it's not to get excited until it's official lol. Otamendi, Firmino etc were all linked to Man Utd to begin with and it seemed like it'd happen but one left and the other is still there. English papers especially are really misleading and player agents use purposely link teams like Utd to up the price of their player. Ramos is out there but as of right now, there's no certainty he's going somewhere.

I know I shouldnt get too excited, but man a lot of reputable english and spainish media are reporting either hes asked to leave or that we've made a bid.