The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

@TheRealJayC:

Schneiderlin to Mufc news was broken by infosport who are part of The Canal + group. Basically the French version of Sky Sports. #Reliable

Please be so! Wanted Schneiderlin all along over Strootman and Bastian! Just didn't put him in my proposal as a primary or secondary purchase because it seemed like he was going elsewhere. Reported 25m. Big price for a very effective underrated player. Would essentially take over Carrick's role when he leaves if he signs. If I remember correctly, he played lights out against Chelsea this one game and shined brightest on the pitch that game.

James Milner is moving Liverpool. I'm going to miss him he had a great moments this season and hope he gets more playing time.

Yep, heard early morning today. Good move for both sides involved imo.

Sterling to United is a move that would be historic, first Liverpool player to go to Utd in 77 years.

Yea I'm hearing rumblings too lol. Reports say he's asked to leave and MUFC are linked for sure.

^the guys 20 and is already demanding millions if United is willing to pay I think they would do it.

I don't think the American owners care about that stuff, they want results.

Liverpool wont sell him to United no doubt about it. The two clubs simply do not do business

^the guys 20 and is already demanding millions if United is willing to pay I think they would do it.

I don't think the American owners care about that stuff, they want results.

You're missing the point.

Liverpool simply won't sell. It hasn't been done in nearly a century.

I read Rafa wants him at Real Madrid, and Guardiola requested him before his agent turned Bayern off.

I read Rafa wants him at Real Madrid, and Guardiola requested him before his agent turned Bayern off.

So Sterling will end up at City with Guardiola and Pogba? :bigblush:

Didn't Michael Owen get sold to man united?