The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

That's nuts.

I would never pay that amount of money for football tickets, even given the status of the games. I'd feel ripped off.

It was around $800.00 per ticket, so approximately $3000.00 for all 4 seats. I haven't received my CC bill yet so can't say exact number. But the total bill was 1985 euros + 15 euro delivery charge. So 2000.00 Euros for 4 tickets. I think that's a pretty good price for the most expensive seats in the stadium. All the tickets are sold out so I was one of the lucky ones.

Depending on who is playing I think they'll be going for much higher next summer when the game is played. I might sell them if I make a good profit, otherwise I'll be travelling to Europe for a fun time. Either way it will be worth it. Marseilles is on the Mediterranean sea close to Ibiza where I'll definitely be going should I decide to keep the tickets. Should be a blast.

• Upvote 1

It was around $800.00 per ticket, so approximately $3000.00 for all 4 seats. I haven't received my CC bill yet so can't say exact number. But the total bill was 1985 euros + 15 euro delivery charge. So 2000.00 Euros for 4 tickets. I think that's a pretty good price for the most expensive seats in the stadium. All the tickets are sold out so I was one of the lucky ones.

Depending on who is playing I think they'll be going for much higher next summer when the game is played. I might sell them if I make a good profit, otherwise I'll be travelling to Europe for a fun time. Either way it will be worth it. Marseilles is on the Mediterranean sea close to Ibiza where I'll definitely be going should I decide to keep the tickets. Should be a blast.

Damn man, lucky you. Should definitely try making a profit with some of the tix but still go to one or two games. Have a blast when you undoubtedly go!

• Upvote 1

I would agree in saying that in the attacking sense United have looked woeful (Rooney), but I think our defense and midfield have looked rather good. Really hope we tie up the Pedro deal soon though would love to see

Pedro - Mata - Memphis

Rooney

Just wondering I don't know how people can blame Rooney considering the fact we haven't been creating chances for him to score goals or anyone to even get a good shot off from near the box. We only had about 2 big chances was from Mata to Januzaj and Depay shot that went wide other than that its like last year where we have good possession but aren't creating enough in the final part of the pitch although its early; hopefully Schienwenstiger starts and can help us out.