The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

@ts, I'm just messing with you relax.

@baboon & c33, Utd been playing very average (below) but shouldn't be a concern this early on. So many new players and their settling in. Rooney has been horrible/non existent but he's playing a defensive role as others get fit so I won't be too critical of him, why he's not doing much. LVG is pissing me off though. Idk wth he's playing Mata wing and Depay behind the striker. It's like he's purposely doing it to piss everyone off lol. Romero has been playing well and is shaky with the ball in his feet. Smaling and Darmian and rocks back there. We need a CB that's for sure but ST will give Rooney a pass considering the circumstances.

All in all, have played like crap but 6 points out of 6, I'll take it and run. Team will only get better.

How would de Gea feel if he gets played on Tuesday and is cup tied in the Champions League?

And I agree with Tom Sestito. United's attack has been poor for the first two games but it is pretty normal for Rooney to lack fitness till Mid-September.

• Upvote 1

Looollll. Frack the bus. Can't believe I'm rooting for City. Sick to my stomach :lol:

Are you even watching the match? Chelsea has been all kinds of awful along the right hand side.

There is no bus being parked here, hopefully Mourinho tightens things up in the second half before Aguero gets one or two more.

Ivanovic has been exploited badly today

That isn't surprising.

I fully expected Chelsea to lose the game, but I hoped they wouldn't.

Maybe if the onside goal from Ramires isn't blown, the game goes a different way but nonetheless I hope Jose realizes the teams weaknesses.

What a game today, the first half was great Aguero had so many chances glad he finally got a goal. Another goal from a corner, and such a nice one. Then Fernandinho what a great goal. Everyone played great.

Otamendi to City for 40M euros + Mangala on loan, according to the spanish press.

yeah I hope that doesn't happen Mangala has been pretty solid after a rough start in the PL.

Edited by otherwise