The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

loluguys give him a break :emot-parrot:

League update:

- So far, the teams who have sent me a PM regarding missing players in the league file has their players created. Awaiting on more teams to send me PMs.

- League file will be provided in the next few hours (before I head to work).

- Some teams are sending me trades with draft picks regarding to the NHL. Please rework these deals to fit with the VHL draft picks (rounds 1-5).

- I FOUND OUT WHY SOME PLAYERS AREN'T ON THE SITE. Some players are sharing the same "player ID" and thus one or more players are being erased on the site. For example, Kovalchuk's ID is 117 and Matt Caruana is 117 as well, so Kovalchuk was overwritten and thus does not show up on the site. I'll be fixing all the IDs by the end of today and all the players on the league file should match the player on the site. Yay!

Thanks for your cooperation and patience!

loluguys give him a break :emot-parrot:

League update:

- So far, the teams who have sent me a PM regarding missing players in the league file has their players created. Awaiting on more teams to send me PMs. CHECK

- League file will be provided in the next few hours (before I head to work). CHECK

- Some teams are sending me trades with draft picks regarding to the NHL. Please rework these deals to fit with the VHL draft picks (rounds 1-5). CHECK

- I FOUND OUT WHY SOME PLAYERS AREN'T ON THE SITE. Some players are sharing the same "player ID" and thus one or more players are being erased on the site. For example, Kovalchuk's ID is 117 and Matt Caruana is 117 as well, so Kovalchuk was overwritten and thus does not show up on the site. I'll be fixing all the IDs by the end of today and all the players on the league file should match the player on the site. Yay! CHECK

Thanks for your cooperation and patience!

However, now we have players in the depth chart in wonky positions (Henrik Sedin, Patrik Elias on the defense side of the depth chart, etc.) so I'll need to figure that out after I come home from work. The latest league file (with ratings done, players created, etc) are available for download on the site. There may still be a couple of players I'm missing on creation - I'll get to those when I get home from work.

Teams who see little-no change on their roster, make sure you PM me the list of players who are missing on the site compared to Capgeek.com and I'll start creating them.

Thanks again for the patience, guys!

Archived