The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Hm, overall the package is good. Every team's players seem to be downgraded so if you're wondering why your player seems low, check around the league - it's happened to everyone's team.

The thing I noticed are the following:

1) Most of the rookies all have 1 potential

2) Some individual players need to be re-rated which Krazz stated he will do. Players such as Weber etc.

After I finish banging my head against the wall, and Krazz gives me the okay that it is safe to do so again, I will be going through and editing the numbers and pictures once again. To make this easier on myself, I would like to ask each team to go through for each player's number who is not already at 0, to set the player's number to "Select #". You do this by clicking the player, clicking "edit player" and then there you can change the jersey number. While you are doing this I recommend that you change that player's position to the correct one. This will only effect how it looks on your depth chart, but Krazz may not have a way to fix it for everyone.

Once you have reset all of your team's numbers, let me know and I will go through and repeat the process.

These teams include -

Dallas, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, Minnesota, Edmonton, Buffalo, Montreal, Carolina.

After I finish banging my head against the wall, and Krazz gives me the okay that it is safe to do so again, I will be going through and editing the numbers and pictures once again. To make this easier on myself, I would like to ask each team to go through for each player's number who is not already at 0, to set the player's number to "Select #". You do this by clicking the player, clicking "edit player" and then there you can change the jersey number. While you are doing this I recommend that you change that player's position to the correct one. This will only effect how it looks on your depth chart, but Krazz may not have a way to fix it for everyone.

Once you have reset all of your team's numbers, let me know and I will go through and repeat the process.

These teams include -

Dallas, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, Minnesota, Edmonton, Buffalo, Montreal, Carolina.

@SOB: <3 Thanks for all the hard work! It's much appreciated :) However, I'm going to try and see if I can take out those "extra lines of stats" and I'll give you the green light then.

@Chimon: Correct - only because Nyquist does not have many pro games (aka NHL/AHL) under his belt, so I'm not able to make any sort of "fair assessment" just yet. I still have a number of databases to go through, so hang tight.

RE: Ratings

I'm not sure whether or not these will be final, but they look alright initially. I'll have a lot at the other rating packs I have, but these might be a bit close to what we'll be using save for a few adjustments. When looking at the re-rates, please be a bit more objective than usual. Nobody wants to see their own players get worse, but it's applying to all teams right now. Keep that in mind!

RE: Potential Attribute

I know the numbers look weird at the moment so I'll see what I can do when I get home. Obviously when we have rookies with an attribute of 1, something is up.

I'll keep you guys updated as much as I can - and a big thank you to SOB for lessening my workload! ^_^

Archived