The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Pictures and numbers done for Dallas, Detroit, Winnipeg, Minnesota, Pittsburgh.

Site notes-

Minnesota - Harding and Bouchard are missing

Tampa Bay - Purcell is in Free Agents

Dallas - Loui Eriksson is missing

Pittsburgh - wrong Alexandre Picard is on the team (should be a D, not the LW from Norfolk)

K. So maybe starting within the next couple of days was a little premature...

So far, there are a couple of issues that I need to deal with before the sim can actually begin:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

- Players who appear in the league file but not on the site

Honestly, I have no idea what's going on here. I've tried uploading and re-uploading the teams/players files, but nothing is changing. I'm trying to get an answer from the support staff at STHS to have this fixed up as soon as possible

- Players missing or need to be created in the league file

I honestly had no idea that the roster files were missing so many players - it's become quite overwhelming. I'm going to try and get through 15 teams and replenish/create players for those teams and finish the rest tomorrow. All the teams will be completed by the end of the weekend (guaranteed).

- Delay in starting the season

Expect the league dates to be pushed back by ~2-3 days. I'll have more of an idea of where we stand after I get through the first 15 teams, but there seems to be quite a bit more work to be done.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who are impatient, please bear in mind that this is first time I'm using a site in conjunction with the STHS simulator, so it's a learning process for me as well. Thanks for the patience, guys! Now for me to get back to work. :frantic:

Guest AriGold

I feel like there is things i need to do but not sure what it is.

I have submitted my lines but have people i need to add and have made 3 trades. Is there anything i can do to prepare my team now ?

Archived