The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Got a couple of messages saying that people aren't quite ready for Wednesday to be FA (apparently some people still have exams until Thursday). I'll be answering PMs periodically tonight and posting contract signings at the end of the night. FA will be delayed until Thursday, April 26.

Last day for contract negotiations will be Wednesday, April 25

CDC Username: tricarboxylic

Contact e-mail: drewlancaster776@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: CINSL and NHLSL

Preferred Team #1: Boston Bruins

Preferred Team #2: New Jersey Devils

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

Since the Preferred Team #1 has solid goaltending for years to come, I would make major trades to revamp my offensive lineup, so that we can become legitimate contenders. We will be collecting a great deal of veterans, even if that means getting rid of some of the future draft picks.

CDC Username: tricarboxylic

Contact e-mail: drewlancaster776@gmail.com

Past experiences in fantasy hockey: CINSL and NHLSL

Preferred Team #1: Boston Bruins

Preferred Team #2: New Jersey Devils

If you were hired for Preferred Team #1, what are your realistic goals for the team in the coming 2-3 seasons?*

Since the Preferred Team #1 has solid goaltending for years to come, I would make major trades to revamp my offensive lineup, so that we can become legitimate contenders. We will be collecting a great deal of veterans, even if that means getting rid of some of the future draft picks.

Archived