The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

That's all I'll be simming tonight, mainly because almost half the teams have incomplete rosters/lines. Remember! If you don't want to spend time doing your farm lines, you can just hit the "Auto Made Lines" in the Farm Lines area. I'll sim Day 5 tomorrow, Saturday November 19 @ 2:30PM and Day 6 on the same day @ 11:30PM.

For teams having trouble with their uploaded lines [syracuse Crunch (Anaheim), Rochester Americans (Buffalo), Calgary Flames, Abbotsford Heat (Calgary), Bridgeport Sound Tigers (Islanders)], either ask here in the thread and other GMs will be able to lend a hand, or PM me directly and we'll see what's going on. :)

End of Day Notes:

Statistics

Individual Player Scoring (Pro Teams)

Individual Team Stats (Pro Teams)

Pro Standings

Pro Individual Leaders

Pro Points Leaders

That's all I'll be simming tonight, mainly because almost half the teams have incomplete rosters/lines. Remember! If you don't want to spend time doing your farm lines, you can just hit the "Auto Made Lines" in the Farm Lines area. I'll sim Day 5 tomorrow, Saturday November 19 @ 2:30PM and Day 6 on the same day @ 11:30PM.

I asked yesterday and nobody answered me, so I'll reiterate.

I follow the process. I update the lines. I save the file. I upload the lines. The site tells me "Congratulations! The upload was successful!"

So, I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong, if someone can help me, please do, otherwise, I'm not totally opposed to just having "best available" auto-done by Krazz all the time. But I have no idea where my lines are going wrong.

I don't touch Abbotsford's lines, would that be a reason for it?

I follow the process. I update the lines. I save the file. I upload the lines. The site tells me "Congratulations! The upload was successful!"

So, I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong, if someone can help me, please do, otherwise, I'm not totally opposed to just having "best available" auto-done by Krazz all the time. But I have no idea where my lines are going wrong.

Pittsburgh Penguins Updated Lineup

Chris Kunitz - Sidney Crosby - James Neal

Chris Stewart - Evgeni Malkin - Sergei Samsonov

Matt Cooke - Richard Park - Pascal Dupuis

Aaron Asham - Dustin Jeffery - Jamie Langenbrunner

Kris Letang - Brooks Orpik

Paul Martin - Matt Niskanen

Jim Vandermeer - Alex Picard

Marc-Andre Fleury

Brent Johnson

Scratches:

Steve Sullivan