The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Occupy Vancouver Protesters

blitzkrieg66

There's more than two, it's like street gangs of monkeys tossing poo around. Good times.

But for the record, hitting caps lock and generalizing any group of people is lame lame lame by my standards. I'm not gonna wade into the debate and hit the plus/minus buttons but seriously, read and inform yourself before making such accusations, please.

Baaaaaa!:(Spineless sheeple. Nothing to see here sheeple, move along now. The white cane of justice will take care of everything. Seriously, a lawyer selectivly posting media news about protests since the protest started? And you sheeple gobble it up like Christmas dinner. Oh , the Irony. Go back to your big screens and lull yourself to sleep. Keep eating the swill being foisted on you compliments of the law society in C.D.C It's funny that one day you WILL wake up and find out you were poisoned!

Vive la reveloution!:towel:

As usual you pick the worst posible picture and link to feed the gullible. By the way all your name calling, pidgeon holeing isn't going to

make me go away. Your belittlement tactics are childish. Your resorting to the same vitreol that the wallstreet porkers did when the protest showed up at their doorstep. I gotta give you credit though. It took me awhile before I and many others caught on. They just don't post because of the bullying you conbots inflict on anyone who disagrees with the resident lawyer. Not Me! I have real thick skin. So I'm gonna be here for the duration or until the mods shut this thread down. :towel:

Archived