Canucks Community

** You Mad ** - PS3 NHL12 EASHL Club

Tanev

Some other players I recommend you try to go after are:

Lancepaul

Vicodin - Not sure where he is right now

Shiznak - May not leave his team

Travhave - but he doesn't want to leave

I think if you can land those 4 guys, your team will be pretty good. Vicodin has the experience, and both lance and trav are good players.

Shiznak has the experience on defense as he's been playing D since NHL10 if I'm correct.

There are still quite a few people on CDC looking for teams, but I'm uncertain how talented they are since I've never seen them play.

Some other players I recommend you try to go after are:

Lancepaul

Vicodin - Not sure where he is right now

Shiznak - May not leave his team

Travhave - but he doesn't want to leave

I think if you can land those 4 guys, your team will be pretty good. Vicodin has the experience, and both lance and trav are good players.

Shiznak has the experience on defense as he's been playing D since NHL10 if I'm correct.

There are still quite a few people on CDC looking for teams, but I'm uncertain how talented they are since I've never seen them play.

Committed to current team, but will test the open market in a season or 2. Depending on where the team is at. :lol:

I feel like an NHLer right now. Maybe I should do what is right for my career.....go to a team that is my best chance at a championship. :lol::lol:

I've been hinting lately to my team that I might leave them, and it's not going over well. Lol.

Archived