The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin Comments On Referees

Grow a pair and deal with it on the ice Henrik.

Yes you and your brother are respected indiviuals, but you play a very physical sport, and it's about time you guys actually stood up for yourselves instead of being wusses and hiding behind the referees or your teammates.

This is a parrotted meme.

We live in the 21st century.

Equipment, training, coaching, preparation, coverage, analysis.. need I add more? -- have all been modernized, technologized, weaponized.. call it what you will.

What is the excuse for reffing still being in the 19th century?

Fast game, hard to call, my a$$. They are part of a racket called the NHL. Period.

90% of the crap the sedins take and is not called would be called if it happend to any other top 10 elite player in the league.

one of these days one of them is going to get hurt real bad and then the NHL might do something about it.

Watched a lot of hockey lately, and all the commentators are talking about the 'sudden' amount of missed calls, uneven officiating etc. Hank is right, many others have noticed, and I'm glad he said something.

HNIC was trying to say "PP opp's are down league wide, it's the same for every team". Which of course, is NOT true. 8 teams have more PP opp's this yr compared to last. Either way, glad Hank said something.

Archived