The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[G D T] Colorado Avalanche Vs. Vancouver Canucks - 24.03.12

iCanucksLover

PLEASE ,

HOCKEY NIGHT IS CANADA.

Give the Canucks our real announcer JIM HUGHSON. He is the best. Those two A-HOLES announcing the game tonight from Colorado are making it very difficult to not think the fix is in against the Canucks.The guy with Mark Lee is the worst homie for the Av's it is just sickening.Even worse than Cherry for the Leafs.

HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA,We are paying taxes here in Canada ,CBC,GET IT TOGETHER FFS.

Thanks for letting me rant.folks.But sometimes the truth hurts.GO CANUCKS !

Well the good thing is that we'll know in a month or so how this whole "saving it for the playoffs" idea plays out. If we get demolished in the first round then we can officially kill anyone who even suggests again in future seasons that everything's okay, we're just saving it for the playoffs, well flick a switch and get it going. God I hope they're right this time. It's hard to watch this mess unfolding right now, but at the same time, it's hard to complain when we're 2nd in the conference. It's confusing.

The thing that kept going through my head the whole time is that I wish we went after Keith like the Av's went after Rome. Do you think they cared about the charging penalty that Kobasew took? So frustrating.

At least Kes and Luo showed up.

Archived