The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

I know it sounds weird, but the only time I play PC games is at work. I just finished playing Risen, and I started on The Witcher, but I haven't really gotten "into" it yet.

On my x-box I'm still playing MW3 like a fiend and a little bit of NHL12 now and then. Plus me and a friend have been playing through the coop campaign for Portal 2.

red dead redemption online! finally decided to try the multiplayer and it's actually really fun!

for some reason though, my friend and i can't get in the same game. like we're on different servers or something. and when we send invites neither of us can join each other.

Maybe has something to do with one of you having a strict NAT type? That's what was causing me problems trying to play with friends online in the past.

Revisiting Dragon age Origins for some self loathing reason.

Hey, I liked that game, lol. The one I hated was Dragon Age 2. It's a spin-off stand-alone sequel, but it still manages to sort of ruin the first game and the series for me. So I don't know that I feel like replaying DAO myself.

Plus, with Bioware's other recent game being a giant pile of crap, it demotivates you from touching anything that has their name attached to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished playing Catherine for the first time. What a terrific twist on a puzzle game. Just an absolute blast. At first look, my wife was wondering what twisted game I was playing, but then she couldn't help but take turns playing it with me.

Totally surprised by the ending I received as well. There are a total of 8 different endings, and I was really expecting something different than what I received.

I highly recommend that everyone downloads this from the PSN or XBox live.

I loved Catherine, I was always so happy when I figured out a difficult level! There were a couple of levels near the end that I was tearing my hair out over though, I ended up resorting to YouTube a few times.

Currently I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles and Radiant Historia.

Finally got into Skyrim, playing a sneaky rogue wood elf that just got her little butt in the thieves guild.

Did not realize I should have said goodbye to my family and friends before I started playing this game.

Edited by TimberWolf