The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Now That The Season Is Over

Patrick Jane

I think keeping Schneider is the top priority. After that performance...I just can't see them not doing everything in their power to secure him.

I'm not so sure about Raymond going. Guy still has the ability to be an effective two-way player with insane wheels, only $2 million.

Please...please do something to shore up our blue line.

gillis and company will dissect this season.....i'm sure gillis will make the tough decisions his management team agrees upon....

the team needs more scoring.....how to get guys like kesler and booth scoring.....that's important for this team going forward...

t hope they keep schneider and AV.....

They should add a stay-at-home character guy like Anson Carter, Trent Klatt or Owen Nolan. Any right-handed shot with some upper body strength. The Sedins don't really need anyone to tip the puck. They just need a stick to be on the ice in front of the crease. It's not that hard to find one. Should we mention Jarome Iginla?

They should add a stay-at-home character guy like Anson Carter, Trent Klatt or Owen Nolan. Any right-handed shot with some upper body strength. The Sedins don't really need anyone to tip the puck. They just need a stick to be on the ice in front of the crease. It's not that hard to find one. Should we mention Jarome Iginla?

Kesler to third line or trade !

Individual plays coming with speed and then shoots at a distance ain't working for him anymore. This guy's been shutdown 4 out of 5 playoff series. Only series he made a difference was the nashville one. Even his agitating has gone down a notch but instead he dives more.

canucks would benefit more if they could find a legit 2nd liner and move him to third but with his contract and his ego, that may not work.

So canucks should look into trading him while his value can still fetch a good return...maybe package for weber, getzlaf, or staal.

Also get rid of the whole second line

raymond - useless

higgins - only good in regular season

and booth, malhotra, ballard needs to go..waste of cap space!

and Gillis try to get a #2 - 5 pick in the draft!

The biggest decision has to be in net, and barring Luongo waiving his right to a trade or his contract simply being untradeable i don't know how managment can't go with Schneider going forward. Next we need to shore up the defense...i would kill for a #1 d-man altho unlikely our defense is simply not good enough. Finally once again we'll be talking about getting secondary scoring...AGAIN.. 3rd line was a non-factor and 4th once again not good enough.

Its going to be a busy summer; i hope.

Archived