The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Maxim Lapierre

kj29

Maxim Lapierre  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

do you think the Canucks should re-sign Maxim Lapierre?

IMO i think they should bcuz he brings strong physical presence

and crashes the net

he is a complete troll B) and is a very smart player indeed

opinions? :)

Lappy is a good solid player...

-Good at faceoffs

-Great in his own end and on the PK

-Fantastic forechecker with decent hands and shot

-Great speed

-Loves to crash and bang and is willing to drop the gloves

The overall player every team needs (ironically, everyone hates him)

I could even see Lappy show signs of that 15 goal season he had for montreal a few years back, He shows flashes of it but hasn't gotten a lot of opportunities in the offensive zone. If he's the second line center to start next season I could see him doing some good

lapierre's game is all grit and effort the only time he yaps are when the games get out of hand. Lapierre will always have a good year for us as long as he throws his body around. I dont expect 19 points from him either this year because he is fourth line center but i do think lapierre will remain a canuck for a long time.

Yes. He's a team player. Never complains about ice time, or who he is played with. Consistently leads the team in hits, despite being nowhere close to the top in ice time.

He even took boxing lessons last summer in an effort to take some of the scrapping "burden" off the likes of Juice and Alberts.

To quote Don Cherry: "These are the kinds of guys you win with."

Yes. He's a team player. Never complains about ice time, or who he is played with. Consistently leads the team in hits, despite being nowhere close to the top in ice time.

He even took boxing lessons last summer in an effort to take some of the scrapping "burden" off the likes of Juice and Alberts.

Archived