The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Av's Ufa, Rfa, And Player Movement Prediction Game

Mock

Player 1

Peter Harrold

Peter wasn't much of a hot commodity this past summer and probably won't be this upcoming summer, but his playoffs have certainly left a mark for GMs to consider bringing him in as a solid number 6/7th option.

How much will he get this upcoming season? Where will he sign? How long?

Because this is a mock, I'm going to assume for the sake of the game where this player ends up. This is just to exemplify to show how it works(but I'm sure you all know already.)

You have two hours. Get cracking :)

Peter Harrold has decided to...

Re-sign with the New Jersey Devils.

Terms of the deal:

1 year

750 K

The Devils knew just serviceable this man was down the stretch and with the uncertainty surrounding the return of Salvador and whether or not Taromina could be a bottom-pairing defender, they gave Harrold a 200K raise from what he was making.

Peter Harrold has decided to...

Re-sign with the New Jersey Devils.

Terms of the deal:

1 year

750 K

The Devils knew just serviceable this man was down the stretch and with the uncertainty surrounding the return of Salvador and whether or not Taromina could be a bottom-pairing defender, they gave Harrold a 200K raise from what he was making.

Based on this MOCK round, the following people would receive points:

nd84 - 3 points(2 for team, 1 for term)

Olson22 - 1 point(1 for cap-hit)

Stay tuned for tomorrow and be prepared for the next coming weeks when GMs start to extend and trade their players. That is when the real points will come into play.

Mock 2

Jay Rosehill

The big, bruising forward has an expiring contract and this means teams looking to fill a toughness role are probably in need of Jay's services.

Where does he sign? How much? How long?

Mock 2

Jay Rosehill

The big, bruising forward has an expiring

contract and this means teams looking to fill a toughness role are probably in need of Jay's services.

You got 2 hours. Full 2 hours tonight.

Mock 2

Jay Rosehill

The big, bruising forward has an expiring contract and this means teams looking to fill a toughness role are probably in need of Jay's services.

You got 2 hours. Full 2 hours tonight.

Rosehill's made his decision

Re-signed with the Maple Leafs.

Terms of the deal: 1 year @ 650,000

Jay anticipated he would have a few offers but many teams elected to go elsewhere. Toronto offered him an extension and Jay took it.

Rosehill's made his decision

Re-signed with the Maple Leafs.

Terms of the deal: 1 year @ 650,000

Jay anticipated he would have a few offers but many teams elected to go elsewhere. Toronto offered him an extension and Jay took it.

Yeah I'm not really expecting activity right now. This whole thread is based on IRL decisions by GMs, which won't happen until a week or so after the SC Finals. These little "mocks" are just a way of getting people accustomed of how to obtain points.

I made this thread a little early but it it's better than throwing this out there during the middle of the signings phase.

Yeah I'm not really expecting activity right now. This whole thread is based on IRL decisions by GMs, which won't happen until a week or so after the SC Finals. These little "mocks" are just a way of getting people accustomed of how to obtain points.

I made this thread a little early but it it's better than throwing this out there during the middle of the signings phase.

Archived