The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo meeting in TO

jiffyjc12

According to a tweet from @samjam99 it looks as though Roberto met with maple leaf medical staff in a hotel in Toronto.

Don't know how much stock to put in this kid. But where there be smoke...

Honestly, at this point, if Luongo gets traded, then he gets traded, and he doesn't get traded, then he doesn't. I'm leaving this all in the hands of MG, and I wish Luongo the best of success whether it's here in Vancouver or anywhere else in the league.

<3 Luuuu forever! :wub:

To this no one remembers sam jam reporting these trades before it actually happened. It's just a bunch of other people saying "SamJam got the Booth and Kassian trades correct." When infact it's just recently I heard of this samjam99. Why is everyone all of a sudden believing this? Are you guys that gulible? Did ANY OF you even remember a sam jam 99 reporting the booth trade with 3 minutes 5 minutes left in the minnesota game? (If you guys remember corretlly this trade was anounced by MIke Gillis after the game. Someone said it was reported 10 minutes before Mike Gillis reported it right? So 10 minutes before that, I would say it was 5 minutes left in the 3rd? Correct? But I don't recall any tweets of this being reported, and find it B.S, and also b.s everyone is believin this! No one has still come up and said, "I remember samjam99 reporting such trade. before it was officially reported.

If you consider him getting Pahlsson deal right, then does mine not count? I said the Canucks should get Pahlsson a week before it happen. Do i get credibility?

Proof? It's on my status on this account.

Regardless, people are too gullible. There's lots of sources on the web that post before TSN.

To this no one remembers sam jam reporting these trades before it actually happened. It's just a bunch of other people saying "SamJam got the Booth and Kassian trades correct." When infact it's just recently I heard of this samjam99. Why is everyone all of a sudden believing this? Are you guys that gulible? Did ANY OF you even remember a sam jam 99 reporting the booth trade with 3 minutes 5 minutes left in the minnesota game? (If you guys remember corretlly this trade was anounced by MIke Gillis after the game. Someone said it was reported 10 minutes before Mike Gillis reported it right? So 10 minutes before that, I would say it was 5 minutes left in the 3rd? Correct? But I don't recall any tweets of this being reported, and find it B.S, and also b.s everyone is believin this! No one has still come up and said, "I remember samjam99 reporting such trade. before it was officially reported.

If people look hard enough, they may be able to find a legit source. Samjam99 just post everything he reads, just like Eklund does. When the hockey sites were really picking up steam a few years ago with hockeybuzz was just starting. There were at least 3-6 other sites, with people, who actually had a source that picked up trades before anyone. The only problem is that you have to do all the work, just to get a trade 10 minutes before TSN reports it. Woo pity doo. You win Internet fames. Good for you

It's gotten to SamJam99's head, to the point where he now put out his real name.

Archived