The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Counter Strike: Global Offensive?

GLASSJAW

Released Aug 21.

Will only cost around $15-20.

Anyone plan on playing it?

I've been in on the beta for a while now, and really love it... it's like a more fast paced version of CoD. But the CS community is forever divided, so I have no idea how well the game will be received.

Is CS old news? Do people even know/care about CS anymore, or has CoD completely taken over FPS games (other than Halo)?

Hmm!

It feels a lot different from CSS and has different modes and stuff. But yeah, it's basically an updated and expanded source, I guess, in the same sense that source was just an updated and expanded 1.6.

however, why in the world would you want CSS packaged with it? if you play one, you likely wouldnt want to play the other.

CSS will die when CSGO comes out, hopefully.

It feels a lot different from CSS and has different modes and stuff. But yeah, it's basically an updated and expanded source, I guess, in the same sense that source was just an updated and expanded 1.6.

however, why in the world would you want CSS packaged with it? if you play one, you likely wouldnt want to play the other.

CSS will die when CSGO comes out, hopefully.

I'm glad valve made a release date. The game is on the source engine (which alot of valve's games are on now) and has updated graphics, searching for games, gun game, and new guns. I never got into the beta but I heard the feedback was great and they keep patching it and improving it. So yeah, pretty much CS:S with changes.

I'm glad valve made a release date. The game is on the source engine (which alot of valve's games are on now) and has updated graphics, searching for games, gun game, and new guns. I never got into the beta but I heard the feedback was great and they keep patching it and improving it. So yeah, pretty much CS:S with changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived