The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Players Vancouver needs

There are 2 players on my wishlist for vancouver Shea weber and Zach Parise .This would be a dominating team if MG got these 2 guys. here are what the lineups would look like.

Sedin Sedin Parise/Burrows

Booth Kesler Parise/Burrows

Hansen Pahlsson/Shroeder Higgins

Malhotra Lapierre Kassian

Weber Edler

Hamhuis Bieksa

Alberts/Rome Tanev

Scnieder

Lack

Trade luongo ballard for parise if he's not a free agent already if he is just sign him and grab picks from ballard or luongo

and trade raymond for picks or a bottom six

i WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS AS THE 2012/2013 CANUCKS TEAM

any changes\?

Thank you for enlightening all of us about the fact that Parise and Weber would make this (or any) team better. Really, NO ONE thought of that, you're definitely the first. You deserve a gold star.

You should definitely forward these thoughts to Mike Gillis. Being such a unique thought, I'm sure he never thought that those 2 are game changers either.

Thank you for enlightening all of us about the fact that Parise and Weber would make this (or any) team better. Really, NO ONE thought of that, you're definitely the first. You deserve a gold star.

You should definitely forward these thoughts to Mike Gillis. Being such a unique thought, I'm sure he never thought that those 2 are game changers either.

It would be excellent to have these guys, but it would be a challenge to fit them under the cap and Weber makes a good fit with the Wings now that Lidstrom is retired and they have nothing but cap room. I can't see the Devils not keeping Parise after the run they have had either. The Canucks need to aim for some second tier guys and add depth.

Normally I'd just move this, but this is the second thread today you've put in the wrong forum section.

Please pay attention to where you are posting. This forum section is for player movement or news with linked sources only. Please use the Armchair Gm'ing forum for threads like this.

Archived