The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What to do in Edmonton?

NucksPatsFan

Going to be in Edmonton for 4 or 5 days in July and was just wondering from those who are from there or have been there, what is there to do? How many days worth of activities does West Edmonton Mall hold? Any well known bars and/or clubs that are above others?

So far all we know of is W E Mall and Jasper Park. Do they have anything Vancouver-esque like a Granville Island or Stanley Park sorta deal?

West Edmonton Mall... that really is it. You'll learn to be thankful for living in a city like Vancouver after you spend a few days in Alberta. I can't stand it when people here complain about being stuck in such a boring city and having nothing to do when there's places like Edmonton out there.

West Edmonton Mall... that really is it. You'll learn to be thankful for living in a city like Vancouver after you spend a few days in Alberta. I can't stand it when people here complain about being stuck in such a boring city and having nothing to do when there's places like Edmonton out there.

WEM is where it's at, and take LOTS of mosquito spray...holy crap is it ever full of those there...so scared of those things now...went 5 months ago, you drive for 5 minutes you kill 30 Mosquitos and they're flattened in the car, just not nice lol.

First night I was there, we left & went to Lotus in Red Deer, then came back the next day & went to WE then left for Calgary. Edmonton doesn't have much if you're looking for a good night from what I heard when I asked around their city.

Archived