The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

MSG NEWS 2013

As we say goodbye to one man, we receive good news on another...Andrei Kostitsyn will reportedly attend Florida Panthers Camp this Sunday.

2013/01/08: According to RDS, Andrei Kostitsyn will get a look from the Florida Panthers at training camp. The Panthers will also have Marek Svatos and Alexei Kovalev at camp, according to multiple reports. Kostitsyn played 72 games between Montreal and Nashville last season and he registered 36 points. He became an unrestricted free agent in the summer and signed a one-year deal with Traktor Chelyabinsk of the KHL, where he has produced 12 goals and 20 points in 37 games this year. (Source: TSN.ca)

MSG NEWS 2013

Very good news for us in the CDCGML NYR front office. Looking forward to seeing where he ends up on the ice.

I'd be more worried about where he ends up the night before game day... :P

Thrilled to have gotten a PM from Brunners and to be able to bring him back into our group. And Nail has seemed enthusiastic and patient (he missed out last time he applied) so it's always good to bring someone like that in. We're stronger today than a month ago.

You did take over my ducks :)

Unfortunately I hadn't given them the love they deserved in the month or two leading to my leaving, so I'm afraid they were almost certainly in a bit of a sorry state when you took over.

Nice to see you still have some of the players I brought in though :)

Boston Bruins Provisional Roster

Training Camp - Week 1

D.Sedin - H.Sedin - Stafford

Brouwer - Stepan - Tarasenko

Kennedy - B.Sutter - Hansen

Wolski - Perreault - Ward

King - Bonino

Bieksa - Shattenkirk

Visnovsky - Boychuk

Schlemko - Stoner

O`Donnell

Ward