The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Hmm, well if that is the case then I think we have a problem lol. How can we let players bypass the rules over one transaction ?

If a player was newly signed they could start in minors or active roster, before the start of the season a team could announce where their players will start season. No other circumstance exsists where a player eligible for waivers can slide through the system lol.

Just a reminder though -Mursak is NOT on waivers....

We will wait for Curt's 'ruling'..... at which time, SJS has the chance to make his choice with the player.

This is NEW for this season.... as we all know, that the preying on a mistake was a sore point of previous years.

:picard: Both sides are correct. Mursak is subject to waivers (He turned 25 on Jan.20th) and should have to clear them to go down to the minors. But it's also been common practice to assign players where you want them upon completing a trade. I'm sure Mursak isn't the only player that has managed to sneak through this loophole.

The loophole should be closed and it will be. But as for Mursak, we will allow San Jose to assign him directly to the minors. It wasn't his fault that I missed that (glaringly obvious) loophole.

Apologies to ThatMike and the League, my comment was originally meant as a tease, a cheeky post and wasn't meant to cause any bother other than some clarification on the roster move.

Whatever the commisioner says goes.

Sorry guys, wasn't trying to pick on you ThatMike, and wasn't meant to rile anyone up.

Apologies to ThatMike and the League, my comment was originally meant as a tease, a cheeky post and wasn't meant to cause any bother other than some clarification on the roster move.

Sorry guys, wasn't trying to pick on you ThatMike, and wasn't meant to rile anyone up.

Very good moves today by some, and I feel like I should be doing something more here...hahaha....as for C2X and the waiver wire, I see how when the bottom team in the ladder makes a claim it is instantly theirs, haha. Good stuff and well done Carolina.

Side note TGC: is this my chance to make a move past you in the standings? only time will tell, but its less than 10 points difference..and that as we know is just one goalie win away! tune in tomorrow when we return to this exciting story line!

Tampa Trio of Tidbits:

1) Roman Josi more than doubled his yearly total tonight with 2 goals and 2 assists, adding a +3 in a 1 goal game is icing on the cake... bravo!

2) Today was a day of PIMs in Tampa, as the contingent tonight racked up a total of 15 PIMs, 7 coming from Mike Brown, who sat in the box longer than he played.

3) With Andrej Meszaros close to returning, rumour has it a Western Conference team has swooped in at the opportunity to acquire him. GM y0shi did not comment as Mike Brown stepped in with a look in his eyes that deterred reporters from even asking this question.

CDCGML 2012-13 Sim Playoffs

CDC Fantasy Sim Cup Finals

Game 6 Results

medium.pngCalgary - 2

medium.pngTampa Bay - 3 (OT)

Series tied 3-3

Goals --------- 1st-----2nd-----3rd-----OT----FINAL--

Calgary -------- 1 ------- 1 ------ 0 ------ 0 ------ 2 -----

Tampa Bay ---- 1 ------- 0 ------ 1 ------ 1 ------ 3 -----

Shots ----------1st-----2nd-----3rd-----OT----TOTAL-

Calgary --------- 6 ------- 7 ------ 9 ------ 3 ------ 25 ---

Tampa Bay ---- 11 ----- 10 ---- 19 ------ 5 ------ 45 ---

Three Stars

small.png 1. Matt Moulson

small.png 2. Kari Lehtonen

small.png 3. Victor Hedman

Scoring Summary

---------------------------------------

- 1st Period -

TB Victor Hedman (2), Matt Moulson, Patrick Marleau 4:46

CGY Jason Pominville (4), Ryan Smyth, Olli Jokinen 10:58 PP

- 2nd Period -

CGY Kris Versteeg (9), Trevor Daley 15:22 SH

- 3rd Period -

TB John Tavares (11), Patrick Marleau, Victor Hedman 19:53

- Overtime -

TB Matt Moulson (9), Victor Hedman, Mike Fisher 7:33

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......ATLANTIC.....................CENTRAL....

small.png - 1226 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1095

small.png - 1163 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1000

small.png - 1123 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 931

small.png - 1051 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 924

small.png - 979 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 841

..NORTHEAST.................NORTHWEST...

small.png - 1269 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1203

small.png - 1182 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1110

2ef5pn7.jpg - 1158 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1084

small.png - 1107 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 959

small.png - 1099 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 794

...SOUTHEAST...................PACIFIC.......

small.png - 1342 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1183

small.png - 1323 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1088

small.png - 1221 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 971

small.png - 1170 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 832

small.png - 481 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 799

Archived