The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Cool thanks greensman.

Also, to any GM's out there, Minnesota is looking to make some moves. We will consider any trades although at this point with the emergence of some young players on our roster, we have two top line forwards - Travis Zajac and Dany Heatley - both available for the right return.

We also have prospects and picks to include in a package for a young top end offensive defenseman.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

How have I not heard about this yet??

http://stars.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=671508&navid=DL|DAL|home

Dallas Stars to Unveil New Uniform, Logo at Rebranding Event

The Dallas Stars announced today that the team will unveil its new uniform and logo on Tuesday, June 4th at the AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas at 6:00 p.m. Owner and Governor Tom Gaglardi, President and CEO Jim Lites, General Manager Jim Nill, Executive Advisor and Alternate Governor Mike Modano and Stars forward Jamie Benn will all be a part of the special event.

"Since Tom Gaglardi took over as owner, we have been working diligently on a rebrand that is classic, simple and true-to-hockey," said Lites. "This event will showcase the results of that process to our loyal fans and will also provide us with an opportunity to announce several new developments about the future of our franchise."

Aside from unveiling the new logo and uniform, the team will also address the current state of the franchise and will make a significant announcement regarding the 2013-14 season.

Special invitations were sent in early May to Dallas Stars full season seat holders with instructions on how to secure a ticket for the special rebranding event.

Question - Is the July The 5th the start of free agency ,any players that are going to be UFAs and we want to keep on our teams have to be signed by then ?

Pending UFA/RFA signings will end at 12:00pm Pacific time on June 30th.

Beginning July 1st, all teams are allowed to submit offers to free agents.

Beginning July 5th, agents will begin responding to offers and signing players.

Out scored 28-3 today, only one showing up for us in that series is Greg Campbell with 2 pts so far... Nada from Neal, Niskanen, McQuaid or Vitale.

Need the Pens to bounceback! Hopefully with Fleury in net,

I managed to get through a highly unusual year in an average teams cycle, we had so many contracts due this summer, but we pushed through starting when we were allowed to by rule, and managed to get almost everyone done by early June. Still some guys we are trying to nail down, and some players have been given their exit interviews already as well, but I feel we are well prepared for the summer and shouldn't be a burden now. Thank you to all the agents for helping me get beyond what I suspect might be the highest contract # in a single spring. I will have to count em up, but I think it was 3 of my top four Dmen, and half my forwards, along with my number one goaltender, not to mention a whole hockey sock of farm team guys.

Archived