The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Car Break-ins

Kass9

Our family's car got broken into, and we had cameras set up all around our house so we easily found out who it was. It was some junkie, looked homeless, so there wasn't much we can do as they probably came to our area via bus to collect cans (she had a garbage bag).

If it was a neighbor however, we would've handed the tape over to the cops and they'd be screwed.

Tint out your back windows so they can't see you, soon as they open your door, jump out and scream in their face and scare the ish out of them...then whip out a shot gun and proceed to shoot them in the but.

Tint out your back windows so they can't see you, soon as they open your door, jump out and scream in their face and scare the ish out of them...then whip out a shot gun and proceed to shoot them in the but.

You can't really see much detail on these black and white videos. So I have no idea what he had done to, or has in the Buick. I just see it as an old piece of junk and would take the Mazda any day over that Buick, no matter what has been done to it to try and improve it.

P.S, sounds like he tapped the side of the car with his bat. That didn't sound like breaking glass to me.

You can't really see much detail on these black and white videos. So I have no idea what he had done to, or has in the Buick. I just see it as an old piece of junk and would take the Mazda any day over that Buick, no matter what has been done to it to try and improve it.

P.S, sounds like he tapped the side of the car with his bat. That didn't sound like breaking glass to me.

Years ago, I had a silent alarm page me for when I was nearby,and switched it to Audible siren when I was not near it.

One night at home it went off, I grabbed my bat (as did my roomate at the time), and we hit a couple of Home runs on 2 skids still inside..

The ones reaction outside of the car as I snuck up on him and tapped the bat on the ground,like I was up to bat was priceless !

Archived