The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Free Wi-Fi now at Tim Hortons

Common sense

Starbucks has it, so does McDonalds. Now Canada’s pride and joy Tim Horton’s has it, too. Free wireless. You can now sit with your computer, tablet or smartphone and get yourself free internet – courtesy of Bell. In a press release this morning Timmies states that over 2,000 locations have free Wi-Fi, and the rollout will expand to 90% of Canadian locations by September.

Roland Walton, COO of Tim Hortons, said “It’s all about convenience and making life easier for our guests. Free wireless Internet at Tim Hortons will help people stay connected on the road in more locations than anyone in Canada and is yet another great reason to visit one of our restaurants to enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.”

Time for a Timmy run…

Source: CNW

A major decision in where to get coffee and meet up is in amenities like wi-fi. Tim's now brings its store back to relevancy in this sense.

The only one I've seen so far with wi-fi was the one I always went to in Abby when I lived there last year. I was just thinking the other day about how they really should all get it!

My prayers have been answered? :mellow:

Wow, even more reasons for the unemployed and soccer moms to hang out there all day so when i come in for lunch theres no tables avail. Brilliant. I stopped going there years ago because of that problem and its gonna continue.

They been crap for years anyhow and their whole Canadian patriotism based marketing schemes make me a little sick. I always thought people would laugh at that but they bought it. A donut shop as a Canadian icon and something we are proud of. A donut shop. For F**** sake.

On the plus side I once knew a girl who worked there who actually liked her job.

Archived